Canada Road, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe this is U2 playing Fez.

Never would have I expected this.

Oh OK, but when's the actual CD thingy on sale? I like to play the CD in the car and read the liner notes at traffic lights....

Very first part of March...I'm not sure of the date.

Or the end of Feb. :lol:

Very first part of March...I'm not sure of the date.

Or the end of Feb. :lol:

Australia gets it early. :laugh:

It's 25/02 in Japan, 27/02 in Ireland and Australia and a few others, 02/03 in most countries, 03/03 in the US.

I like it a lot better after the minute-long intro. If it was just the final 4 minutes of the song, or Being Born, this would be my favourite of the album so far.

Cedars is creepy as fuck. I love it.

1. Breathe
2. NLOTH
3. Cedars
4. Magnificent
5. Stand Up Comedy
6. Moment Of Surrender
7. Unknown Caller
8. White As Snow
9. Fez - Being Born
10. Get on Your Boots
11. Crazy Tonight

Heh, Andrew, the first minute is probably my favourite bit of Fez. It's so ... out there, by U2 standards, that I'm stunned they included it.

:fezbust:

Total +1 for that. I've never written +1 before.

Cedars is creepy as fuck. I love it.

1. Breathe
2. NLOTH
3. Cedars
4. Magnificent
5. Stand Up Comedy
6. Moment Of Surrender
7. Unknown Caller
8. White As Snow
9. Fez - Being Born
10. Get on Your Boots
11. Crazy Tonight

Fez at 9 for you? That doesn't bode well.

Also, even though the clip of IGCIIDGCCT was terrible, I'm surprised that there's still a song worse than GOYB!

Heh, Andrew, the first minute is probably my favourite bit of Fez. It's so ... out there, by U2 standards, that I'm stunned they included it.

If it flowed into it more clearly I'd like it.... I might edit it into a separate track though.

Fez at 9 for you? That doesn't bode well.

Also, even though the clip of IGCIIDGCCT was terrible, I'm surprised that there's still a song worse than GOYB!

If you separated Fez's two halves, the first half would be 11, or 12, for me. And the second half would be 1 so far.

Okay guys, I'm gonna put on my sceptic hat and say that it's only good cause this is the first (or second) time you've (we've) heard this. Wait a few days / months, then make the huge claims.

(admittedly it wouldn't be hard for it to be the best album of the 00s though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom