Canada Road, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave, mustn't cave.

I'm here for you. I'm HERE for you!

:skips Boots:

I wonder how Stand Up Comedy will go, since some of its lyrics have made me wary ...

I don't care if he's a short, fat, obnoxious retard, I love Tre. :heart:

Today should be a good day: Paid for my new amp, found out it'll be here in time for my band's first show next week (I'll post the setlist, Ax!), U2's album leaks, had a good day at work, etc. But suddenly I've been hit with an onslaught of stuffiness and sore throat. :(

So the album's leaked??? Danny just messaged me. If someone can send me the link, it'd be much appeciated, but I won't be back till later as we're going out for dinner :scream:

I wasn't going to listen, but I figure, I might as well, I'm going to buy it anyway, and there's what, like two weeks to go?

:hyper:

Ax, do you like it, because if you do, then U2 might just be on a good thing :wink:

Ok, I'm not gonna be able to participate in the listening party cos I want to listen to the whole thing before Lost starts. So, here I go...: pressesplay:

Hey, guess what I can do? I can go to greenday.com and listen to a preview of 21st Century Breakdown.

Guess what I'm going to do?

Yes, we must have another, possibly later tonight?

I was dubious about what NLOTH album version was going to be like, but I like it more than NLOTH II so far!

Absolutely. I'm so playing this multiple times.

I think I actually favour NLOTH II at this stage, but that's on the basis of one listen. Like them both at any rate!

I'm already up to Breathe, so I'll play right through to the end. How soon are the rest of you thinking of doing the first listening party?

Absolutely. I'm so playing this multiple times.

I think I actually favour NLOTH II at this stage, but that's on the basis of one listen. Like them both at any rate!

I'm already up to Breathe, so I'll play right through to the end. How soon are the rest of you thinking of doing the first listening party?
i'm ready whenever you guys are :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom