Can You Dance With a Panda While Juggling Garibaldi's? DESCRIBE!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My AS which I just took was on Black Civil Rights in the US and I enjoyed that. Malcolm X and MLK and the Black Panthers - it was good stuff, and a welcome change :up:

Of course, we still studied the Nazis with my other history teacher though.
:hyper:

I've enjoyed the US History I've done so far :D

I'm doing a paper this year about the rise of the religious right in the US :huh:

I grew up learning World History... with very little or no US History! So I find that I can't relate to it. :huh:

^^
I like the idea of learning world history. I'd like to have had the opportunity to study aspects of Russian, Asian and American history. I don't understand why they keep the syllabus so secular anymore - I mean, there's so much more that they could teach us :shrug:

TRE, can you PM me the coding for your sig? Or at least, the audioscrobbler signature part? I'm trying to attach one, but only have it saved as html. I have no clue how to alter it for the BB coding :huh:

Night Kayla :)

:madwife: Zootles. You don't want to get me started on this! If only VG was here :cute:

< is remembering the time we hijacked the thread into a 'post pics of men we like' thread :happy: :giggle:

OK, I have to be up in about 6 hours (by the time I get in bed and fall asleep) so I'm going to go :| :sad:

Bye...Goodnight :hug: :wave:

Last edited:
m'k, I guess I better sleep, given i've got to be up in two hours :happy:

See you all later. Take care :)

:kiss: :angry: TRE

and, just because I know how much you like it Zootles...
:madwife:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom