Can it get any worse than the Bengals???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, so maybe this is a confession of sorts but I am a Bengals fan. I have been all my life and with the exception of two Super Bowl heartbreaks.....both at the hands of Joe Montana i might add, the Bengals suck major ass!!

This should come as no surprise to any air breathing american sports fan at all, they currently sit at 1-11 and are in line for another top draft pick that they will surely ruin. David Klingler, Ki-Jana Carter, Dan Wilkinson, Akili Smith......these are just a few of the names that have made this franchise what it is today.......puke....:barf:

So as i froze my arse off today down at Paul Brown Stadium today I gave up....i quit, i am no longer a fan of this sorry team. But as a huge football fan I need another team to follow.......who should it be?
Convince me.......or at least put me out of my misery...:mad:

i sympathize w/ you but at least you have made to the superbowl. my team, the clowns er i mean browns have never been there. they frickin lost to the panthers today. the panthers!
i'm about to scream!

One word: VICK.

He is flat-out amazing.

I've been a Falcon season ticket holder since the late '80s, so I can kinda sympathize with you Bungles fans for sorry seasons & blown draft picks (remember Aundray Bruce and Bruce Pickens? Of course not!). HOWEVER, with Vick around, looks like we'll be a team to be reckoned with for years to come. So c'mon over to the Falcons bandwagon....there's still room, but it's filling up quickly!

Monkey79 said:
One word: VICK.

He is flat-out amazing.

That man is not from this planet, that's all I've got to say. Did you see him yesterday? Unreal. Especially on his game-winning run in OT. The best part was when the two Vikings defenders went after him and smacked into each other head on. That was one of the best individual plays I've seen in a long time.

The thing is, he doesn't even look like a running back out there. He doesn't tuck the ball or put his head down. He just looks like a sprinter carrying a football. It's really a treat to watch him. :lol:

Foxxern said:

It's really a treat to watch him. :lol:

Yep....especially if you're a Falcon fan :wave:

Now others will come to know how we felt all those years watching Montana and Young do that to us....year after year after year! :madspit:

Vick had the smackdown put on him today.....still not nearly as bad as the Bengals though, gave up 52 points to the Carolina Panthers........

worst team ever.........:|

Yep, after the 2nd smackdown from Tampa this year it's painfully obvious now....Vick is human after all

Well...I don't know if this worse, but...

Being a Pats fan is hard. First was the Bears crushing of us in the superbowl back in the 80's...was it 85??? so long ago...and yet so fresh...

Then we win the superbowl and no one gives us credit.

So we come blazing out this season, win the first three games in convincing fashion, and people start saying "maybe it wasn't a fluke..." and then what do we do, we fall on our faces for the rest of the season. If, and I say IF we make it to the post season, we won't get past the first round. Something went screwy this season.

And NO, it wasn't a fluke

But yeah, being a Bengels fan isn't easy, but at least your expectations aren't high :confused:

popkidu2 said:
Well...I don't know if this worse, but...

Being a Pats fan is hard. First was the Bears crushing of us in the superbowl back in the 80's...was it 85??? so long ago...and yet so fresh...

Then we win the superbowl and no one gives us credit.

So we come blazing out this season, win the first three games in convincing fashion, and people start saying "maybe it wasn't a fluke..." and then what do we do, we fall on our faces for the rest of the season. If, and I say IF we make it to the post season, we won't get past the first round. Something went screwy this season.

And NO, it wasn't a fluke

But yeah, being a Bengels fan isn't easy, but at least your expectations aren't high :confused:

That dosent even compare, at least you have new nice uniforms and a Super Bowl! Respect or not, its hard to argue with a ring......meanwhile my boys are 1-13.......:|

Back
Top Bottom