BWC-Martinez, Texacali Rose, The Summers family...I'm excited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I am so glad I looked. I have been wanting to hear Martinez for so long, the Summers Family are the very young band bluegrass band I heard on the radio the other day:heart: 9 not 8, 13, 16, 17 and dad.:heart:
Texacali Rose sound good. I hope they play that song, my mother used to play that on the piano:heart: I have heard the Gypsy Hot Club on the radio, average age 17:heart: it will be a day and nigh for dancing. I am not going to miss this...no way jose...they are all on the one day :dance:
it is a big weekend of birthdays....hmmm hang on, my son wants to camp at the beach for his b'day....mmmmm no...mmmmmm
I was going to say I wish they all wanted to come to the festival...they wouldn't like it actually.hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway check it out if you wish, it sounds like a great event.
You're all invited
www.globalcarnival.com

I've been looking again!!! latest dream and scheme....INXS!!!! and union

Well that was very positive back then.:eyebrow:I didn't get to go to the Global Carnival. There was a guy here yesterday who has been to that event before and he said it is great :sad: but he gave my son a very valuable guitar lesson, so that's OK.

My latest temptation? I wasn't sure if this belonged in the sport or music forum, sO I decided to put it here.
The Australian Rugby Union team train in a towm near here, Coffs Harbour. They often have events that the public are invited to. On the 20th October, they are having a cocktail party as a send off for their overseas campaign. INXS are playing followed by a big fireworks display....tempted. I think the cocktail party is booked out and expensive, but Joe Bloggs public can pay $30 and watch INXS from across the lagoon....one of my g'friends who wants to go rang and found out that gem of information. I want to know how big the lagoon is.:eyebrow:
Anyway something else that sounds like fun, that is conveniently located but I won't go to...that's OK.I just like knowing it's happening. Ity will be a fun event. I reckon Russell Crowe will be there if he is home at the time. he has parties where he invites 'the team" to the "farm". He likes to "entertain". Russell put that guitar down!!!
Anyway GO THE WALLABIES...

PS: real local news. We are awaiting news for next year. My son has two dear friends who are brothers. They are the nicest young men, I love them They were top local rugby union players in their school days. One of them has had an offer from a Sydney rugby league team to play professionally next year. Not confirmed yet....but fingers-crossed for him.Big men, big hearts, big smiles.

Anyway what do you reckon INXS and a lagoon with fireworks for $30? (the woman who was here yesterday said the $100 tickets for the cocktail party sound like better value:mac: :yes: :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom