Butt Bridge, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And hahaha, I love how lazy some newspapers are. Just doing some research with Kiwi papers from 1886 ... just found the same telegram reprinted word-for-word in eight different newspapers on the same day.

And they all thought they had the scoop... :tsk:

Cowbell :drool:

We've only ever used Cowbell once in our music...we're failures :sad:

I love how the Kaiser Cheifs guy (and I think one of the other support acts) was rockin' the cowbell pretty hard! Except he kept chucking it and his drumstick away and then had to run around looking for them again... *L*

1. I suppose that means I should upload said videos.

2. :p

3. Stalker!

1. You should! And I should upload my photos ... mmm, another way to procrastinate.

3. Says the one badgering me all weekend ...

I have never scrobbled in my life. Scrabble is enough of a strain!

:laugh: Scrobbling is easier than scrabble! You know you want to ...!

I love how the Kaiser Cheifs guy (and I think one of the other support acts) was rockin' the cowbell pretty hard! Except he kept chucking it and his drumstick away and then had to run around looking for them again... *L*

Anyone who rocks the cowbell is an epic musician

Anyone who rocks the cowbell is an epic musician

Wait, wait, didn't the Republic Of Loose turkey have a cowbell at one point? That guy will never ever qualify as a musician, let alone an epic one.

I was sitting down, I saw nothing

We sat down after ... two songs, I think it was. Could've been less. Holy shit, they were bad. I loved the piss-weak sing-along that the guy tried to get going near the end of their set. I think about four people participated.

We sat down after ... two songs, I think it was. Could've been less. Holy shit, they were bad. I loved the piss-weak sing-along that the guy tried to get going near the end of their set. I think about four people participated.

Was that for Comeback Girl?

It's going great...I might be going back to school...which is freaking me out a bit because I was never a good student.

I'm going to be taking the "Personal Support Worker" course..which is exactly what I do now..only I'll actually have some training now :up:

Well in that case, hopefully you'll ace it. :up:

Was that for Comeback Girl?

No idea what the song titles were ... it was some shitty little la-la la-la-la chant.

That is my favourite.

Also...

?

Thank god for proofreaders! That typo had escaped me. And I think a couple of my favourites are both the failed count-in ("four! FOUR!") and this bit at the end:

That's right
Yep
Get it together

Aren't you supposed to be working Ali? :eyebrow:

:wink:

I keep badgering her about that, but I think I just used logic to cause privacy laws and by extension her work to vanish into non-existence, so perhaps that has backfired.

I keep badgering her about that, but I think I just used logic to cause privacy laws and by extension her work to vanish into non-existence, so perhaps that has backfired.

As long as they keep paying me!

*badgers Ax about his thesis* And yes, I have to read that bit too...

*totally hasn't been working hard making lame sig pics*

As long as they keep paying me!

*badgers Ax about his thesis* And yes, I have to read that bit too...

*totally hasn't been working hard making lame sig pics*

If they have any questions, just submit my logic to them.

Hey, unlike you, I'm working ...

I demand a Liechtenstein cowbell sig pic.

Back
Top Bottom