Butt Bridge, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, great try to Springboks, Habana just slices through the Wallabies defence. Fourth try to the 'Boks, so now they'll walk away with a bonus point no matter what the result is.

Conversion made, 29-13 in the 54th minute.

32-13 to the South Africans now ... 12 minutes to go. This game is OVAR.

Try for Australia! Great work after snatching a line-out. Though conversion hilariously missed because Giteau tried to take a quick drop kick and failed. All too little, too late. 32-18 with five minutes to go.

You're kidding! Australia scores on the 80th minute mark, converted, final score is 32-25.

But I have very mixed feelings. South Africa played like the world champions they are, and I genuinely prefer them winning under ordinary circumstances, but this is not the result that suits the All Blacks' chances of winning the Tri-Nations, especially not with the 'Boks taking away a bonus point from the game.

Well, implications upon the Tri-Nations aside, that was a great game, probably the best of the year. Thrilling stuff.

See you, Jen! :wave:

Vlad, just watched the video of Burton's mark. Daaaamn, that's exceptional.

Port leading North by 2 points with 5 minutes remaining in quarter no. 3. Looks pretty soggy at AAMI Stadium. Actually, it's absolutely pouring!

See you, Jen! :wave:

Vlad, just watched the video of Burton's mark. Daaaamn, that's exceptional.

It is! That was the reason why it deserves a place as my avatar and my profile picture. I'm thankful of AdelaideNow as they uploaded pretty good photos of the mark (and the game) very quickly.

Vlad, I've looked up the final scores of both of tonight's games. You want to know ..?

I'm still half-watching the Port v North game which is turning out to be pretty close, so i'll find out for myself. But do please give me the result of Sydney v. Brisbane. :up:

Fitzroy got up over the Swans! My mother will be very pleased. Final score was 100-92. So Lions get home final against Carlton next week. Sweet.

Fitzroy got up over the Swans! My mother will be very pleased. Final score was 100-92. So Lions get home final against Carlton next week. Sweet.

Quite a close game, this was the one that should've been broadcast on Ch 10 FTA. :up:

So I had one of my tyres let down earlier tonight. Just gone out to find another one flat. CinBoy has had rocks chucked at him and through his window. This is getting a little bit scary!!:ohmy:

The fuck? :yikes:

Quite a close game, this was the one that should've been broadcast on Ch 10 FTA. :up:

Sounds like Brisbane had a fair half-time lead and Sydney tried clawing it back but just couldn't get across the line.

:giggle: yeah, but at least he'll talk to me occasionally. Was thinking about a gatharing but I"m working the next three weekends.:grumpy: Jen and I are going to Pearl Jam in Nov so maybe then.......You can all meet my boy:cute:

I was going to say we need to have a gathering, but I'm in Queensland next weekend anyway (my mother's 50th birthday). Sometime in September, maybe? What's the next weekend you have off?

Haha! North beat Port in what was the dullest game of the round. 17K at AAMI Stadium, dreadful attendance. :down:

ummm, I might have to get back to you on that one. Definitely need one soon though, I miss mah peeps. It's just not the same without Ax to talk to all the time. :sad:
mmmmm, Tim Tams.

Maybe the weekend of the 19th? Or failing that, 26th? We must organise something soon! It's been far too long since we've caught up.

I gotta go.....:evil:

Trying to get next Sat off to go to the zoo with my sis so maybe a I could catch you then?

That'll be when I'm in QLD, no? I leave Friday, back Monday.

See you later! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom