Burpengary, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flirted with the idea of gettting tix to Sydney II as well, but I'll just wait and see how the bank account is, come december!

:yes: Good idea.

I'm going to need something cool to wear on 16th August...

Michael thinks the same way I do. This is frightening.

:crack:
You have no idea what that statement did to me. I thought I'd somehow completely missed out on the Australian leg of the tour being announced!!

No, no. Just Green Day.

Sorry, I am so tired, I can barely keep my head up. Fucking U2 tour. Anyway, largely packed, yes. Disturbing level of organisation from me ...

:lol: I know, had to look back a page or so though. :hyper:
More often than not, if Daniel and I are discussing a band/tour, it's Green Day.

I'm excited for him that he gets to go to Syd and Melb. I need to get my tix for SLC and possibly Phoenix, if Z will have me.

Whatchya so tired from Ax? Been laying awake all excited about the trip? Hey, and I hear Ross Noble was pretty good the other night.

I've been up at the arsecrack of dawn to do the live setlists. Why do I run a fansite again. :crack:

And Ross Noble was pretty awesome indeed! Wish you could've been there.

I WISH I had the spare change to go to another country to see my boys, but alas, one plane ticket to Melb, not including hotel or GD tix or anything else, is three months' pay, IF I don't pay any of my other bills.

I'll just see them at home.

I've been up at the arsecrack of dawn to do the live setlists. Why do I run a fansite again. :crack:

And Ross Noble was pretty awesome indeed! Wish you could've been there.

I can't believe that I didn't even realise that the tour had started til I read it here this morning. :reject: You run it because you love it. Stats :drool:

Yeah, considered buying a last minute ticket but was just too darn lazy. Had a semi-awesome night anyway.

You're the setlist antichrist with OCD.

Oh, wait, that was rhetorical, wasn't it?

I WISH I had the spare change to go to another country to see my boys, but alas, one plane ticket to Melb, not including hotel or GD tix or anything else, is three months' pay, IF I don't pay any of my other bills.

I'll just see them at home.

Yeah, when you break it down like that it's a lot of cash. You could bunk with one of us though. :up:

Yeah, when you break it down like that it's a lot of cash. You could bunk with one of us though. :up:

I suppose. Still. :crack:

:lmao: I just tried to type ticketbastard into my search engine instead of ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom