Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: who knows, so many people have been poisoned on that show. someone else had their oj poisoned, but it was...iodine or something? the geeky dude from ocean's eleven was poisoning this girl cuz she wouldn't bow chicka wow wow with him. or whatever.

like 90% of the cases in that show are where someone gets killed because of a misunderstanding, it's hilarious. and yet i watch it every week, i don't know why.

ahh...see i used to work at a restaurant. and i learned from the others that you can add visine to someone's drink and give them the squirts. the best thing is, it doesn't have a scent and it is clear. so noone will notice!

I saw one CSI: Miami where they think a woman got killed by a shark until they find out she was shot first before the shark got to her. So, Horatio goes, "So ... we have a different kind of shark." He puts on his glasses and goes, "The human kind."

Varitek said:
classic. i can just picture the melodramatic reenactment of that conversation, and then horatio shakes his head just a little, and puts on his glasses.

incidentally my lesbian mother has a crush on horatio. go figure.
:lmao:

really? that's hilarious. i have a thing for redheads :shh: but i dunno about him. i don't think he's ugly, but he's not hot either.

For those of you who don't know, I'm going to apoligize to the librarian for asking her out. I am going to ask her if we can start over. I am thinking of working there. Maybe we could become friends.

Mia, do you still think I am lustful and selfish?

unico said:

see? that's why i have to leave.
it is against the law to add any sort of liquor to wine/champagne stuffs here. FUCK VIRGINIA.

:no:

incidentally, not counting my summer in ny, the two states i have lived in are the other two commonwealths, and my mom was born in VA and my grandparents live there. so i'm really a child of the United Commonwealths of America.

unico said:

ahh...see i used to work at a restaurant. and i learned from the others that you can add visine to someone's drink and give them the squirts. the best thing is, it doesn't have a scent and it is clear. so noone will notice!

comments like this make me afraid to eat out

phillyfan26 said:
I saw one CSI: Miami where they think a woman got killed by a shark until they find out she was shot first before the shark got to her. So, Horatio goes, "So ... we have a different kind of shark." He puts on his glasses and goes, "The human kind."

:lol:

CSI is like the TV equivalent of those Goosebumps books, really. Five plotlines, repeated over and over again, with only the deceased's and murderer's names changed.

The best Horatio-liner:

"That's cold, Horatio"
"No... it's as cold... AS ICE!"

unico said:
:yikes: you'd have to be an asshole to the waiter to get your food sabotaged, right? :uhoh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LINK THAT LOL

i saw that a few months back and cracked up the whole time

It gets better as it goes on, too.

KhanadaRhodes said:

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LINK THAT LOL

i saw that a few months back and cracked up the whole time

i am pretty sure it was linked in a superthread as we have discussed this before. aside from america hating and food and trains, it's one of our most obvious repeats of conversational topics.

you could probably find which one by searching for the url

Screwtape2 said:
For those of you who don't know, I'm going to apoligize to the librarian for asking her out. I am going to ask her if we can start over. I am thinking of working there. Maybe we could become friends.

Mia, do you still think I am lustful and selfish?

Screwtape, I heartily apologize for being harsh last night. I probably hurt your feelings, and that wasn't exactly my intention. My comments were coming from a place of frustration due to our lack of understanding each other. Anyway, there's really no need to give a fuck about what I think, ya know? :)

We cool? :hug:

Also, I don't think of you as lustful and selfish right now, but I do wish you would just move on, for both her and your sake. Isn't there some sort of club or organization on your campus for other writers? Have you thought about joining?

Just after 4:00:

FRANK: What are you gonna do?
HORATIO: I ... (glasses) ... am gonna get to the truth.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yikes: you'd have to be an asshole to the waiter to get your food sabotaged, right? :uhoh:

oh i'm sure. i mean, it is a lawsuit waiting to happen, so i doubt anyone really did it to a customer. family though, that's another thing. which is why i'm considering doing it tonight :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom