Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She's staying in Alaska."

"Thank God. We finally get the house to ourselves. "

" It only took 38 years."

I love post-Black Friday commercials

"Oh we don't have any sales right now, but our prices are generally pretty low!!'

I hope Santa doesn't die. I mean, he's not going to die in the next few minutes, but it seems a fairly strong inevitability to happen shortly afterward because CC is the worst doctor ever.

She was ignoring calls from her dad for days . Why did the hospital tell him that she got the fellowship? And did she have it all the time she was screening her dad, or did he really just want to talk to her and CC was being a bitch?

I hope Santa doesn't die. I mean, he's not going to die in the next few minutes, but it seems a fairly strong inevitability to happen shortly afterward because CC is the worst doctor ever.

How else will Andy become Santa? He has to kill his father and inherent the throne.

Oh nope, there's a silhouette of the sleigh in front of the moon. I knew they wouldn't leave us hanging.

Oh hey, Grumpy Cat has a Christmas movie.

"Just to play devil's advoCAT, why don't we let them steal JoJo?"

Welp, moving on.

Last edited:
:lol: When this thread refreshed on the iPhone app from 130-odd posts to 287 I was like what the bloody hell? It's like the old days in the superthread.

Now to go back and read it all!

Not sure why I stayed up till 3am to see U2 announce a tour, the dates of which (so far) I won't be attending and I don't run a U2 tour site :crack:

Feels a bit like the old days.

Axver - I've been absent from here for some time, and still trying to find my sea legs. Is this still your home base? If so, I have a question.

Looking for the Glastonbury setlist on your site. Where is it? Forgive me if it's somewhere obvious that I've missed. I'm engaging in celebratory "I got what I wanted in the presale" festivities.

Beaten to it! We've had a number of people struggle to find the Glastonbury set, but really the only logical place for it is the Various Dates section.

In unrelated news, I am thoroughly enjoying Hobart. Damn this city has lots of good food and drink, and everybody seems to be really friendly.

I have made a decision about my living situation. I'm gonna stay where I am. Gonna be paying a liiiiitle bit more in rent but I really like the location and it will be fun to change the house around cos most of the stuff is not mine.

So hang on, I missed what was happening. You're turfing out the housemates you don't like...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom