Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Prom is in two months. Factor in?

hmm it might be nice to ask her. you're juniors right? but the thing is, you have to worry about beating others (do you anticipate competition?) vs if you ask her, then you might have to start kinda dating and fall into being a rebound. tricky.

i'm off to dinner.

I really like her: she's into sports, she's got a good sense of humor, she's seemed to like me for a year and a half.

The two of them have "broken up" five times during the course of the relationship. I think they kept coming back because the guy, who really doesn't deserve her, kept realizing he couldn't do better than her. I never really understood what she saw in him, though he is a nice guy.

Alright, my mothere's here, so I won't be around so much. FIAE and Carry Me Home are sending to everyone right now.

:wave:

damn it! i came in here all ready to chat and then i realized it is nearly 9pm. :angry: i've loads of homework to do.

anyway, SadPunk! Thanks so much for the curried egg sandwiches recipe. I just had one for dinner and it was delicious! I might have a new obsession. :drool:

Varitek said:
ooh i passed jen! i might have kept up with you pfan had i not gotten into a conversation with real live people while investigating hbo

oh man, I totally sucked in that thread. not even one post!!! Bloody hell, I wish I didn't have to work or see family and friends and then I could be here all the time :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, my mother's not a fan of my hair right now. It's similar to John Frusciante at Live Earth, for a reference point:

1185551409_f.jpg

(Guy on the right.)

:lmao: I can see why your Mum has doubts about your choice of hairdo. . . . . . . . . or possibly hair don't.

Axver said:

The boundaries are just fucked. You get the feeling it's probably from some sort of Middle Ages dealing, some lord just buying up plots of land where he could with no regards to territorial cohesion.

And you MUST go to the Kunstmuseum and write to us all. Not necessarily at the same time. But if you were to sit down in a gallery there and write to us, that'd be even funnier!

will do, if i go to liechtenstein. i wonder which of the 5 parts of vaduz it is in...

phillyfan26 said:
I really like her: she's into sports, she's got a good sense of humor, she's seemed to like me for a year and a half.

The two of them have "broken up" five times during the course of the relationship. I think they kept coming back because the guy, who really doesn't deserve her, kept realizing he couldn't do better than her. I never really understood what she saw in him, though he is a nice guy.

hmmm it sounds like either she's attached to him and stays attached even during breakups, or she isn't that attached but doesn't realize there are other options. these two possibilities have really different indications. i'd say, hang out as friends and keep doing what you've been doing, and then in a few weeks maybe ask her to prom...i dunno how early you guys ask people to prom. good luck, keep us posted! if you get any clues from hanging out with her and want some interpretation let me know.

KhanadaRhodes said:

k, i'm sending them now. you've got a yahoo mail address, right?

btw varitek i'm sending you the m$h stuff i have now :)

thank you!

i think i'm gonna try turning off the lights and reading or watching a movie to go to bed earlier and get myself up to be at the gym when it opens tomorrow.

KhanadaRhodes said:

k, i'm sending them now. you've got a yahoo mail address, right?

btw varitek i'm sending you the m$h stuff i have now :)

forthewin827 @ yahoo.com :)

Thanks. :up:

cinnaminson said:

:lmao: I can see why your Mum has doubts about your choice of hairdo. . . . . . . . . or possibly hair don't.

It's the one on the right, not the left. Kiedis' haircut is :yikes: .

John Frusciante's the fucking man. Warrants mentioning.

Varitek said:
thank you!

i think i'm gonna try turning off the lights and reading or watching a movie to go to bed earlier and get myself up to be at the gym when it opens tomorrow.
you're welcome! it should be done now so let me know if you don't get it :)

aww k. bye! :wave:

I've never heard Smile before, so I'll be excited to give that a listen. And Native Son kicks the ass of Vertigo multiple times.

Both mixes of Holy Joe. :love:

phillyfan26 said:
I've never heard Smile before, so I'll be excited to give that a listen. And Native Son kicks the ass of Vertigo multiple times.

Both mixes of Holy Joe. :love:
i rarely listen to any of the htdaab outtakes, so i don't even remember what it sounds like (smile that is). :hmm:

i just sent both holy joes, and now i'm sending smile. let me know if you don't get any of these, btw.

:lol:

I'm finally getting a chance to hear the B-sides everyone raves about. This certainly is re-peaking my U2 interest which had been waning a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom