Bulls, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Though the fact remains, does it not, that you have nonetheless witnessed them?

I was made to watch one of them in another country, so it doesn't quite count. Although I did learn about MuteMath through Twilight, so not all is lost.

Which is more wrong: The Decemberists writing a cheerful, peppy song about brutally murdering one's lover or me gleefully singing along to it, knowing full well what the lyrics are about?

"Bono I do not wish to turn you into a Tumbleweed until you finish high school"

"But I so desperately want to drift effortlessly about stage! I am currently filled with so much wangst about my flailing when we play live!"

So, I'm listening to a shoegaze/black metal album right now by a Swedish band called Svarti Loghin, and the clean vocals dead-set sound like they're done by Eddie Vedder. I'm expecting a chorus of Alive at any moment.

I don't quite understand how anybody had the patience and stamina to sit through the triple disc snoozefest of Have One On Me.

I refuse to even attempt it. I may endure all kinds of bollocks for Horrible Music Hour, but even I have my limits.

Good article on the significance of the unreleased songs, Ax.

Thanks. Thinking of doing a lengthy article with details on all unreleased songs performed live in the coming days, probably to fill the gap between the gigs on the 12th and 15th.

Thanks. Thinking of doing a lengthy article with details on all unreleased songs performed live in the coming days, probably to fill the gap between the gigs on the 12th and 15th.

Speaking of which, shouldn't the band be getting on stage sometime soon?

Speaking of which, shouldn't the band be getting on stage sometime soon?

5am tomorrow morning our time. :crack:

By the way, you going to be in the city tomorrow? I'm free from 10:30am to 1:30pm (as is Charlotte for most of that time).

Cin! :wave: Thought I'd come and say hi before I made dinner.

Hooray for moving - are you more excited about the move, or the possibility of getting a new cat?

5am tomorrow morning our time. :crack:

By the way, you going to be in the city tomorrow? I'm free from 10:30am to 1:30pm (as is Charlotte for most of that time).

Yep, I have a tute from 11 to 12, then from 2.15 to 4.15, so between 12 and 2 for me.

Back
Top Bottom