Buhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwah! This wee story in todays paper made me laugh..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhhaahahhaha....Buhahhahhwahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhwahwwhahwwhahhwhahwhahwhah. :lmao::lmao:

it really did!

This is what the wee story was:

*Ben Affleck found out how much he is loved when his Ferrari broke down in Miami recently. When the Hollywood star cooly stepped out, held up his hands and said:
"Look, we're celebrities, we need help," .......nothing happened...(Im sorry but :lmao:!!!!!!!!!)
:D
But then his girlfriend Jennifer Lopez stepped out of the car. One onlooker said: 'Suddenly there were guys swarming all over the place, clamouring to get to their car. Everyone wanted to eye-ball J-Lo while Ben was left by the roadside - steaming'.

:lmao: Im sorry its just that..................the fact celebs complain they get to much unwanted attention when out in public, then complain if no-one helps them cause they're a 'celeb'....:lol:

Buhahhahahhahahahhahahahw Oh Ben! Honestly, what, just cause u've been on the big screen in front of millions does that make u forty steps higher than everyone else in the world, half of which work their butts off harder than u do resting in ur multi-flat with a feckin DVD remote in ur lap????

:tsk:

anyway:D Im kiddin (not really), but naturally ANY woman who smiles a lot, would get men's attention...........Im not that terrific lookin but when I smile.......gooky as it is, men will help!

:D

The story has made my mornin though.

LOL Daisy, u and I should get together, go to some gigantic supermarket, and drop a dozen apples on the floor and say 'Please help, look we're celebrities, we were ocrs in Lord of the Rings'

then see what pple do......

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom