"Buffy The Vampire Slayer" fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
I am wondering how many of you are "Buffy" fans and how long you have been watching the show, who are your favorite characters and favorite episode.

I have been watching it since it has started. My brother introduced me to it. He is a big Sarah Michelle Gellar fan.
biggrin.gif

My favorite character is Spike...He is the coolest, I love his accent and he's quite attractive...

As for my favorite episode it would be where Spike and Buffy FINALLY sleep togheter. I have yet to see that episode, but I'm sure that when I'll see it it will be my favorite.
biggrin.gif

You know, I've been sitting here on the fence of buying the newly released 'season 1' dvd's.. I've been reading the reviews, and as I've not ever seen the show in depth.. usually it is just background noise the few times it's been on my tv during studying, But I think I'm going to go for it and give them a try....

Me.

I love Buffy because one can read it on several levels, not just who sleeps with whom or plotwise. Oftentimes the plot in a single episode parallels bigger issues at hand and it's wonderful how Joss Whedon & Co. handle it. Not to mention the dialogue that is witty.

look at http://www.buffyguide.com

foray

I love Buffy!!
biggrin.gif
I've watched it since day one and it seems to be one of those shows that gets better every season. I know some people think it's just a stupid teen show but it has surprising depth and it's brilliantly written.

I love all the characters but I guess I have a soft spot for Willow, in fact I just named my new kitten Willow!!
biggrin.gif

I started to watch Buffy since the 2nd series, but I must confess that after the dismal 4th season I watch it mostly out of habit now. I'm more excited about the show's spin-off, "Angel" (not the least because it's where my TV objects of lust are,
smile.gif
). But I still have a soft spot for Willow.

I love Buffy!!! I started watching two seasons ago, but I've seen all the old episodes. (My sis is a huge fan, she has every episode on tape!!)

My favorite season was Season Two when Angel became Angelus!! What an excellent storyline! He was so awesome. My fav episode from that season was "I only have eyes for you".

Also loved Season 3 with Faith, and the Mayor and Graduation.

I still like Buffy now but it is DEFINETLY not like it used to be. Angel is good too.

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

I've watched Buffy since the beginning. My friends and I used to get together every week to watch the show. Now we just make sure that one of us tapes it just in case someone has to miss it. I wish it wasn't on Sat night.
I like the show b/c the characters are smart, and not scary Dawson's Creek smart. I also really like Sarah Michelle Geller, I've been watching her since she was Kendall on All My Children.

Here, i'm a buffy fan... i've been watching the show since season 1, because i liked the movie.

My favorite is Spike
wink.gif
, James Marsters is very good looking and very talented IMO. Season six starts in march here in M?xico so i still haven't seen any of the kisses between Buffy and Spike or the shagging
biggrin.gif
, soooo my favorite chapter right now is Fool for Love or Something Blue.

My favorite show, no doubts about that at all!! I've been watching it since the 2nd season ( I was 10, 11 years old by then
biggrin.gif
) and God, it was my addiction and perdition.

But now i think that it became more... lame, dunno... I guess that when David Boreanaz was still in the show's cast, it use to have a plus, all of that forbidden relationship Vampire and Slayer together was something strong and use to make me feel all sentimental for that and everynight, after the episode was over, I was uhm... preding I was Buffy *hides*
ah nice time i must say lol
Too bad that in Brazil they will only start to transmit the next season ( the one that must be on in USA now ) in March... ah well... I just love buffy anyway, and couldnt live without it even
eek.gif

Buffy rocks! I can't believe I am saying that.

Three or so years ago, my roomate at the time was a HUGE Buffy fan and I was a non-believer. She went away for a few weeks to Europe, right when a new season was starting up. So she taped all the episodes and when she came home had a big Buffy fest. I had nothing to do that day and decided to give it a try. lol!! Four episodes in one afternoon, I have been completely addicted ever since and do not miss an episode!
I hate that it's not been on for a couple weeks. I love Spike and Giles. Too bad Giles is gone. I have to admit that I adore Anya. She says what we all think. Hahaha
biggrin.gif
It is also very well written and the special effects are better than in some movies.

Yay for Buffy fans! hey Elvis- can we have our own forum??? lol

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 01-23-2002).]

My wife got me into show in season 2, thanks to FX reruns, now have seen every episode (multiple times now).
I must say this season is kind of disappoimting.
Look at the big villain season by season:
1. The Master
2. Angelus
3. The Mayor
4. Adam
5. Glory
6. Jonathan

I mean come on, 3 computer nerds have been the recurring evil enemy this year.
Sadly the show has definitely jumped the shark(coincedence that it ocurred when it changed networks??).
Perhaps it would have been better to leave Buffy dead and end the show.

Well I have only been watching the show seriously for the past couple seasons. I used to only watch it when nothing else was on TV. I really only watch the show for my favorite character, SPIKE!
biggrin.gif

{I was at a Sci-Fi convention a few years ago, because I am also a Trekkie, but Spike was there. This was back before I had really gotten into the show. I didn't take any pictures of him, or even get his autograph! *kicks self*}

*drool*

james.gif

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 01-23-2002).]

At first I was sceptic and I thought that it'll be something like Roswell or some crap like that

But now, WOW, I love it... It's funny, interesting intense - great

Best episode - "HUSH" - when sunnydale goes silent and those bold thin guys (same as those from the "Dark City") go around killing people - scary, wity, funy, marvelous...

------------------
"Everyone loves me
everyone thinks I'm georgeous
they wait for their turn to meet me..." - Me, 2001.

i just started watching buffy this season cause I don't get the WB
frown.gif

anyways, I'm with the other Spike fans, I only watch the show for James Marsters
wink.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"You changed me--and I thank you for that." -Bono 11/5/01

WWJND?

I love Buffy! It's still my fave show. I've been watching it since the beginning. My favorite episodes are Hush-where they can't speak and the one where Buffy's mom dies. SMG was really good in that ep.
buffy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom