'Buffalo' Pizza Hut commercial...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beatlesboy

War Child
Chicago, IL (In the kingdom of South Suburbia!)
I just saw a 'Buffalo Chicken' pizza commercial for Pizza Hut with Jessica and Ashley Simpson and I have to confess, I feel as though I would like to kick them both in the teeth (In a non violent way, but with shoes on.)

I dunno why? :ohmy:

Last edited:
i've never seen this on tv. there's one i've heard on the radio where someone's like "omg it's not buffalo? my life is over." is this the radio version of this commercial? it sounds like some prepubescent boy talking, but that doesn't mean anything these days.

whoever it is, i fucking hate it :mad: plus it reminds me how much i love wings and my favourite wing place is across town.

beatlesboy said:
I just saw a 'Buffalo Chicken' pizza commercial for Pizza Hut with Jessica and Ashley Simpson and I have to confess, I feel as though I would like to kick them both in the teeth (In a non violent way, but with shoes on.)

I dunno why? :ohmy:

Sometimes, kicking someone in the face just has to be done! :shrug:

I must admit, What is it with the ads over here?
You have about 2-3 more than we do back in Australia.

And yes that add annoyes me too....and it was just on as I started to post this.

beatlesboy said:
:drool: :drool: Out here Hooters is probably the best! :drool: :drool:
nooo wing stop is better. if they're good enough for troy aikman, they're good enough for me!

10 hawaiian barbecue wings + fries takes 14 minutes to cook. i know this because even after a year, i remember they'd always quote me 14 minutes, no matter when i called.

Pizza Hut:sick: is like buying heartburn in a box
Ashley Simpson:censored: Exterminate Pop Music!

i had great buffalo chicken pizza i utah once. around arches national park. never matched anywhere else. :drool:

I don't get this now-accepted standard of "buffalo wings" from pizza joints. It started when I was in college. If I order from a pizza place, I order pizza, maybe calzone or a sub. I get wings from a sports bar or chicken establishment.

And I don't believe in "Hawaiian" or Teriyaki or sweet & sour wings. If I want wings (or chicken fingers for that matter), I get them usually "hot" or whatever is just below the hottest level, as some places around here have about 5 levels. If you arei n the south, try a Bob Baumhauer's Wings; Buffalo Wild Wings is also good, but services is spotty if you want to sit at the table and be served. It is kind of like a semi-fast food operation but with huge TVs and $2 Amstel Light on Tuesday nights. We just got Wing Stop here and I've yet to try it.

The best I've had were in Syracuse, NY, at a sports bar down the street fromt he Carrier Dome.

~U2Alabama

beatlesboy said:

Has anyone actually had on of those Buffalo Chicken pizzas?

The circular for that oddity was in my mailbox this week, along with a competitor's coupon for "American Cheesburger Pizza." What's next, Crawfish Etouffe Pizza? Chilli Dog Pizza? Blackened Grouper with Capers and Hollandaise Sauce Pizza? And if they have those pop sisters advertising these strange concotions, I may agree about kicking them (and I am not a violent person).

~U2Alabama

Do you still follow The Duran Duran? I got my wife the Double Disc Greatest Hits the other day, but the DVD is lacking compared to the one she bought in the former Soviet Union (and that one doesn't work well on our DVD player).

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
"American Cheesburger Pizza." What's next, Crawfish Etouffe Pizza? Chilli Dog Pizza? Blackened Grouper with Capers and Hollandaise Sauce Pizza?

If I may steal someone's joke . . .

I heard they've especially created the Cheeseburger Pizza for fat people who can't decide.

U2Bama said:
Do you still follow The Duran Duran? I got my wife the Double Disc Greatest Hits the other day, but the DVD is lacking compared to the one she bought in the former Soviet Union (and that one doesn't work well on our DVD player).
are you crazy? of course i do! :wink:

yeah, it's missing a lot of videos on it, they only put on their hits. what was she looking for? if she's looking at the videos thinking "this isn't the version i remember," every alternate version is on there as an easter egg.

luckily for me i've got all their videos on vhs and mpeg format :D

Back
Top Bottom