bruins-devils

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
So, does anyone else care about this series? I still think the Bruins have an opportunity to steal at least one game in the series. Though my fandom might be clouding my vision...

edited to say, NJ clearly has a better defense. And the Bruins have no defensemen who are healthy who play all that much defense. And my teeth really hurt, just so anyone who might stumble in here knows.

Last edited:
My apey friend, I must agree with our wandering companion. HAHAHAHA! *apey laughter*

Although the Bruins possess some offensive prowess in the form of the healthy young apes Thornton and Murray, their defense is sorely lacking indeed. And the dastardly injury that has of late crippled young Samsonov--as fine a primate as ever walked the earth, to be sure--is truly a cruel hindrance! Oh, but had the Hackett trade worked out better! Oh, but had they changed coaches earlier in the season. Indeed, my apey friend, were I but a younger primate, I might strap on my skates and try out for the team, so as to stem this awful tide!

What I mean to say is, Boston is a lovely city, and dear to my heart as well, oh yes.

I played with Harry Sinden when I was younger, you know. A treacherous apey player was he, with hair as slick and greasy as the inside of a banana peel! It made it harder to fight him.

In those days we primates would pull each other's hair to gain leverage in a fight.

Sadly my replaced hips have placed me more in the ranks of inactive primates such as Derek Sanderson.

*hearty ape laughter*

I do enjoy a good laugh.

I leave you with the palm frond of hope, and the banana of "perhaps next year will be different"

Though I doubt it.

Good day to you all.

who doesnt find train wrekcs interesting? if you drove by one im sure you'd slow down to see what happened.

the bruins are as good as gone.

:( I know. They got shut out at home, those stupid bastards!

*sigh* I missed the thing due to my exam...

*predictions for next year*
Look for O'Connell to get fired. My god, they'll probably bring Sinden back as GM. *Intense, intense fear* And as usual, half the team will ask to be traded...*shakes head*

bruins had plenty of chances in the 2nd and 3rd to tie it, Brodeur came up huge until Pandolfo scored on that semi-breakaway...

great game by Madden, 5 pts in the last 2 games, almost had the shorthander but hit the post...

Joe Thornton - 0 goals in 3 games

Why did I say Briuns in six... oh well, there goes the life savings... yep, all three loonies.

5-1??? Why couldn't they do this earlier in the series?? *grumble*

Edited to say...Schwab in for brodeur?? this is crazy... also, the game won't come in on my radio anymore!!

Last edited:
well its 5-1 with 3 min left so i think you guys got it wrapped up

nj has to be demoralized, so i see a big comeback for you guys, you are gonna win the series 4-3

boston100.gif
dancing.gif
boston100.gif

brodeur just said in the postgame that he's so demoralised he thinks this was his last game. he'll discuss it with shayne corson and announce his decision tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom