Bruce's New Tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
did anyone get to tape any of the shows from Bruce's new tour...

If so, can you direct me in the way of some mp3s?

THANKS!

i got a show off a bittorrent site that i'd put up for you in mp3s, but honestly, it's a lot of work to make you send its for 24 songs....so i'm just going to tell you check out the other threads on the subject of mr. springsteen's latest contributions to the world of music. god knows we've got enough threads about him on this board.

I am going to see him in two weeks. I can happily wait until then.

BTW, Devils & Dust is great.

Judging from the storytellers show, this tour is going to be some great stuff.

mkdominatr said:
i have tix for the show in philly, id like to hear a preview if anyone could fine a link...

lucky bastard...

haha jk, YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

i couldn't get any tickets for philly.

Also, I can't find any threads with the show in MP3, so IWASBORED - do you think you could PM the songs or something if that is possible?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH (I'll owe you one!)

He's here in Dallas tonight and due to the ticket price, lack of money (I saw James Taylor last week and will be seeing Muse next week), and absence of the E Street Band, I will not be in attendance.

If the Band was with him I would definitely jump through hoops to go.

Murray said:
Also, I can't find any threads with the show in MP3, so IWASBORED - do you think you could PM the songs or something if that is possible?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH (I'll owe you one!)

if you (or someone else) can tell me how to make a zip file of the whole thing, i'll post a link. there's no way in hell i'm sitting here and making 36 little ysi's (someone divided up all the in between song stories into seperate tracks). i don't have that kind of time.

Sorry - but I can be of no assistance on that one.

I am a taker, not a giber.

:D

Murray said:

lucky bastard...

haha jk, YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

i couldn't get any tickets for philly.

yeah i was at school and my dad gave it a shot. i couldnt beleive he got them, espcially conidering how computer savy he is and the demand. :wink: but yes thank you, i wil enjoy it.

I love it when you call your mom a Biotch. :giggle:

I kind of regret not seeing him when he opened the tour here at the Fox, but with the $ I've been spending on some other band this year and with no E Street band, it was kind of an 'eh". Plus, I've seen him each year for the past 3 years, so he can miss me for a bit. Til he comes back with Stevie, anyway. :sexywink:

stevie can stay home and hopefully find myself a better outfit....bruce, however, can kidnap max from conan o'brien's show....

another weinberg ripoff.....;)
smartPuffsBig.jpg

martha said:
Or in the case of the LA shows, limited tickets.

Or in the case of Boston, all of the above.

I swear, I was right there on Ticketmaster when it "supposedly" went on sale, but no, sorry, they're all gone already. You don't say.

It would have been something to see Bruce that Friday night and then U2 the next week. I guess I'll settle for just U2. :wink:

Last edited:
Saw Bruce in Dallas on Thursday night and it was incredible. Didn't see him on Tom Joad tour, so I wasn't sure how the acoustic show would be. Acoustics at the venue were great and it was just Bruce on guitar, harmonica and piano telling stories and singing his songs - there were 6000 other people there, but still felt intimate. New songs sounded great - Maria's Bed got the best response - he said "this song really needs the band" and did a great job. Jesus was an Only Song (on piano) was poignant and the Hitter was just mesmerizing - could have heard a pin drop listening to that one. Also some songs from the Rising and loved Two Faces (again on Piano) from Tunnel of Love, oh, and For You. It's another side of Bruce and made me appreciate again what an amazing musician and songwriter he is.

Back
Top Bottom