Bruce Springsteen on 60 minutes tomorrow night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad: I MISSED IT TOO

Why did I think 60 mins came on later than 7pm?

WTFFFFF I thought it was on at 9 for some reason :(

I saw Bono on CNN though :tongue:

I saw it, but it turns out it was just a repeat of a profile on him they did in 1995. Oh, well, I don't remember seeing it back then, so it was new to me.

Also saw Bono on CNN afterwards. :)

:wave:
Martha, nice to see you and Jezebel w/hubby at the Boss Show last night.
Its too bad u guys party like youre at a damn Barry Manilow Concert tho:p :sexywink: :larry: :cool:

DB9

bo-bruce.jpg

diamond said:
Its too bad u guys party like youre at a damn Barry Manilow Concert tho:p :sexywink: :larry: :cool:

DB9

Hey! I toldja I was tired because I was at another concert the night before! Plus, I had a six-hour drive home in your lovely heat. You missed meeting joyfulgirl; she's might purty, and she wanted to see you!

:love: to deebee :heart:

diamond said:

DB9

:wave: :wave:

yep, too bad you missed joyfulgirl, diamond, she's a cutie pie :D

the hub and me left a little earlier, something was up with his meds :coocoo: he almost fainted in the middle of desert yesterday :eek:

like LM's PopAngel says, we needs a Bruce forum. Like the smilie idea, martha! Did your feet hold up OK?

apparently we were right behind the semis w/ the bands equipment as per the ag inspector @ Vidal Junction. On their way to San Jose, or, er, did they know the way to San Jose???

Hiya martha & jezebel! :wave: Glad to hear the hubby is feeling better. Did you enjoy the show, tho?

Diamond, you are soooo lame not to have stopped by to say hi to me after my 8-hour drive to see the boss. :tsk: What's up with that?? Your loss, though, big guy :tongue: But wasn't that you that got dragged out of the show by security a few songs into the show?? :lol:

hey martha, that smoke we smelled coming out of the show? It was up near Flagstaff. The whole town was under a cloud of smoke when I drove through on my way home. I had to take my contacts out because of the smoke coming into the car through the A/C. But they said it was 30% contained and the town was not threatened.

Anyway, a blast meeting you guys!! Did I mention how lame Diamond is for not coming over to shake my hand???

joyfulgirl said:
Hiya martha & jezebel! :wave: Glad to hear the hubby is feeling better. Did you enjoy the show, tho?

Anyway, a blast meeting you guys!! Did I mention how lame Diamond is for not coming over to shake my hand???

we're going to remind him continually of that :D

Mike and I had lots of fun watching diamond manuever from martha's seat, across the floor, and up to our section :laugh: he's pretty easy to pick out in a crowd!

The show was great, GREAT SEATS!!!!, loved how he got the crowd going during Badlands and Dancing in the Dark/Ramrod!
Really disappointed in the live version of Worlds Apart, it WAS kind of messy :no:

That's why we love our diamond!

jezebel said:

Mike and I had lots of fun watching diamond manuever from martha's seat, across the floor, and up to our section :laugh: he's pretty easy to pick out in a crowd!

I enjoyed watching that too. :wink:

And yes, Worlds Apart was a mess!

But Dancing in the Dark was great!! I loved it!

jezebel said:

we're going to remind him continually of that :D

The show was great, GREAT SEATS!!!!, loved how he got the crowd going during Badlands and Dancing in the Dark/Ramrod!
Really disappointed in the live version of Worlds Apart, it WAS kind of messy :no:

You saw Diamond do that without binoculars?! Or with them? You know, in maneuvering from martha's seat to go across the floor, he had to walk pretty darn close by my section. :mad: Diamond, what do you have to say for yourself??:rant: I looked for you but didn't see you.

I thought the show was slow taking off, mostly because the audience was so lame and made Bruce work his ass off to get them going. But once it got going, it was awesome! I was glad you got Ramrod, which should've made up for Bobby Jean. ;) I was really happy with Thunder Road :heart: which for some reason surprised me and I thought My City of Ruins was really moving and beautiful and I got a bit teary-eyed. And Born to Run always hits the spot. But there was a mass exodus for ice cream cones in my section during Into the Fire--can you believe that?! :coocoo: :scream:

joyfulgirl said:

Diamond, you are soooo lame not to have stopped by to say hi to me after my 8-hour drive to see the boss. :tsk: What's up with that?? Your loss, though, big guy :tongue: But wasn't that you that got dragged out of the show by security a few songs into the show?? :lol:
Did I mention how lame Diamond is for not coming over to shake my hand???

Ms JoyFul-
Heres the deal!:angry: -
I only knew you were in Sec 107..when I was scribbling everyone's seat location down I couldnt read my illegible writing later..:slant:
Thats the truth.
I woulda loved to have came over and kissed your hand like I did Martha's.:silent:
Sorry:sexywink:

diamond

diamond said:

Ms JoyFul-
Heres the deal!:angry: -
I only knew you were in Sec 107..when I was scribbling everyone's seat location down I couldnt read my illegible writing later..:slant:
Thats the truth.
I woulda loved to have came over and kissed your hand like I did Martha's.:silent:
Sorry:sexywink:

diamond

It was Sec 104 :scream:
But at least I feel less rejected now.
But still...:sad:

Last edited:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

so this just means one thing, ladies, (are you paying attention, diamond?)

we'll just have to meet in Phoenix again :cool:

Bruce IS supposed to be coming back around in the springtime

sorry the people around you were lame, joy :down: they were actually fairly decent around us, actually up and dancing and stuff:dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm gonna start makin' nosie about a bruce forum, guys...

martha said:
:madspit:

The guy next to me was fucking dead until a song or two before Born to Run.

Wanker. :no:

Dude, martha....when he comes back next spring come to Detroit. :up: It'll be like a party at Mary's Place, hehe.

And jezebel, wtf is up with those people during Into the Fire? That was gorgeous live!!!!!! :yell:

Re: i'm gonna start makin' nosie about a bruce forum, guys...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Dude, martha....when he comes back next spring come to Detroit. :up: It'll be like a party at Mary's Place, hehe.

Tempting....but that wouldn't be a road trip. That would be more like an airplane trip. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom