Brown Willy, Cornwall Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear. God.

You finished the thread and got 7 pages into this one?!

What did I miss in those 6 hours I was gone :|

Holy shit! This big fucking spider was just walking over papers on my desk, completely out of nowhere. I put him outside, but what the hell? What's a big spider doing on my computer desk?

:scream: You Australians and your spiders. That's one major reason I would not want to go there!

Dear. God.

You finished the thread and got 7 pages into this one?!

What did I miss in those 6 hours I was gone :|

We bolted through it in 3 hours 39 minutes. Which I THOUGHT was the record but just discovered Kilbrittain was 3 hours 36 minutes. Damnit.

Well, guess we'll have to do something about that soon!

Damn, black metal with a shoegaze guitar tone. This is a mindfuck.

I love it.

There probably aren't any more spiders here than there are elsewhere. Also, I must know the other reasons.

Well there may be not MORE than here, but they are HUGE. FREAKING HUGE. Your spiders are like the size of a hand :scream: Here they're usually the size of a fingernail or a stamp!

Axver lives there ofcourse. :wink: And another reason would be that I don't have the money to get there.

We bolted through it in 3 hours 39 minutes. Which I THOUGHT was the record but just discovered Kilbrittain was 3 hours 36 minutes. Damnit.

Well, guess we'll have to do something about that soon!

Good. I'd rather be more present for a record breaker :p

Just wait til we have our personal setlist parties in here XD

:( I guess I didn't see it, sorry.

I'm just fucking with you. It's ok :p :)

So contradicted - half of that sounds like the goods, half of it sounds like the bads.

There's a real tendency at the moment for shoegaze and black metal to meet, and I can't figure out what the fuck brought it on. Some post-rock is creeping in there too.

Have I made you listen to Alcest's Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde yet? Because you should. All clean vocals and stuff. This is A Forest Of Stars, and it's primarily black metal with traces of shoegaze, so you'd probably hate it, but it's some of the most stunningly original black metal I've ever heard, totally unlike anything coming out of the genre even five years ago.

I wish that rock music would have this kind of innovation, but that just doesn't seem to be happening. I'm so bored with a lot of music now. In terms of pushing the limits of music, the 2000s have been stunningly disappointing.

Good. I'd rather be more present for a record breaker :p

Just wait til we have our personal setlist parties in here XD

Ha, yeah. I don't really want to be in on the regular setlist parties too much, as I've said. Oh, and I'm thinking we should try to set a new, sub 2 hour, record in Speed, Victoria on 22/02, the first anniversary of the Superthread.

Ha, yeah. I don't really want to be in on the regular setlist parties too much, as I've said. Oh, and I'm thinking we should try to set a new, sub 2 hour, record in Speed, Victoria on 22/02, the first anniversary of the Superthread.

The chances of us setting the record on...oh....March 3rd...are a bit greater :wink:

The chances of us setting the record on...oh....March 3rd...are a bit greater :wink:

I'd say lesser. Some of us would be preoccupied with WTAHAN.

I think 22/02 is an apt day to make a charge. It's a Sunday in Australia, Saturday evening in the US, so it should work well for everybody being present.

I'd say lesser. Some of us would be preoccupied with WTAHAN.

I think 22/02 is an apt day to make a charge. It's a Sunday in Australia, Saturday evening in the US, so it should work well for everybody being present.

:hmm:

We'll see.

I plan on being far busier next semester than ever before.

Ugh...what to do what to do.

A checked bag is $15.

My duffel bag is full :scream:

My last flight I used my duffel bag as my carry-on item, and my backpack as a "purse" and no one said anything, but this is a different airline whom I've never flown with.

Ok. I just took out a bunch of clothes. Hopefully I've got enough stuff at home to cover me.

If not

"mom i need new clothes!"

See it's a win/win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom