Britneys Wedding Frock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently the marriage isn't legal yet because they don't have a permit. And I thought I was a procrastinator. :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
Well i heard the wedding is not legal.
But then again I am in another country where miss spears didnot even sing live at her concert
:sad: my friends daughter paid a lot of euros for a fake....so I believe that her wedding is indeed fake.....:):)

:|

from People magazine's website:

Britney Spends Her Honeymoon at the Mall

Thursday Sep 30, 2004 8:15am EST
By Mark Lambert

Forget Paris. Newlyweds Britney Spears and Kevin Federline spent their first trip as husband and wife in her hometown of Kentwood, La., demonstrating their love ... of shopping, PEOPLE reports.

Federline, 26, checked out the local Wal-Mart and JC Penney for hunting equipment and running shoes before driving 75 miles with Spears, 22, her mother Lynne and a friend to Baton Rouge's Mall of Louisiana on Monday.

The new groom cooled his heels in the parking lot while Spears – still wearing the pink pearl wedding necklace he gave her – and her miniposse shopped at Steve Madden for fuzzy slippers and message T-shirts (proclaiming "I Am the American Dream" and "This Is What Perfect Looks Like!"), Victoria's Secret for lingerie and M.A.C for blushes and eyeliner.

Following a quick stop for soft drinks at Raising Cane's, a local fast-food franchise, Britney power walked her way through several more stores before the couple headed back home, making one more stop-at a gas station, where Britney bought a cap with the slogan "Shut Up & Do Me."

Wearing Scream masks to disguise themselves, Spears and her pals gave photographers a spook when they threw milkshakes at them after stopping at a Kentwood burger joint on Sunday.

Spears and Federline married in a surprise ceremony Sept. 18, at a private home in Studio City, Calif. The couple plan to file their wedding license within a few days of their return from Louisiana.

wal-mart...hunting gear...yes, we now have this generation's beverly hillbillies. and this time they're real, not actors! that's what is the most pathetic thing of all of this.*

* if i actually thought the two of them loved each other, maybe i wouldn't rag on them so much. but i really think he only sees her money and her ass.

I just got back from the bookstore, man does People have a spread on the whole affair, 10 pages I think :|

Her first wedding dress is cool, she looks like a tramp in the second one she changed into :down:

Sorry I didn't buy the mag, can't do scans...

Back
Top Bottom