Britney Spears latest adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Britney's real hair.

britneyspearsnowig.jpg

I'm surprised its not longer than that by now.

Even in its messy state, it looks better than what her ratty weave usually looks like these days.

I like her hair that way. I wish she would stop dying it and putting in extensions and just let it be.

^ it's not her real color. Her real color is a chestnut-dark brown shade. Look at her childhood pics, that's her real color.

Oh my God, I would have to watch that :D

Donald Trump wants Paris, Britney, Lindsay

MSNBC News Services
Updated: 9:07 a.m. ET Aug 21, 2007

Building up pre-season buzz for his “Celebrity Apprentice,” Donald Trump wants to invite Hollywood’s bad-girl trifecta to join the show. But is this solely a grab for the headlines, like last month’s Rosie O’Donnell invite? According to an interview with the New York Post’s Page Six, he’s serious.

“We're negotiating with Britney right now.” The Donald told Page Six. (Doesn’t he know that’s almost enough to get a subpoena from K-Fed’s lawyer?!) “Can you imagine her doing it? We're not sure what will happen. She's a [expletive] mess. And that little reality show she had did nothing. But she likes the idea of being on television and I think she'd be great.”

Apparently Paris Hilton wants in on the fun. “(She) wants to be on, and we're thinking about it, but I don't know if we're going to do it,” Trump said.

What about LiLo? “Another (expletive) mess,” said the blunt billionaire. “We haven't asked her yet, but I'm going to call her this week. It would be a positive thing for her to do … for all of them,” he boasted to Page Six.

C’mon, if this was just about helping out this batch of troubled gals he’d be better off just adopting them. You never see those Trump kids caught up in naughty tabloid hijinks.

But even if The Donald can wrangle Britney, Paris and Lindsay into his lagging reality TV franchise, how will they film around rehab schedules, custody battles and possible future jail terms? It’s a logistics nightmare!

This is one of her new songs

http://perezhilton.com/?p=4290

Everyday, I’m in a daze
Looking for that someone
And everyday, I sit and kneel and pray
Oh, sweet love, can I get some?
So why do you desert me, baby boy?
I need your love right now!
And if you desert me, baby boy
Don’t you leave me in your crowd

Talking
Hey baby, what time you gonna get home?
Oh, really?
[Sigh]
Alright, well, I’ll see you later, then
Oh, wait
Would you mind getting some…
Yeah, when you come home
Yeah, that’s it
I love you too
Bye

[Singing again]
Some day when you see my face
You will think that you have won
And some day when it’s all away
Our love just begun
So why did you desert me, baby boy?
I thought that you, you were the one
So if you preferred the other one
She won’t bring you the sun(son)

MrsSpringsteen said:
This is one of her new songs

http://perezhilton.com/?p=4290

Everyday, I’m in a daze
Looking for that someone
And everyday, I sit and kneel and pray
Oh, sweet love, can I get some?
So why do you desert me, baby boy?
I need your love right now!
And if you desert me, baby boy
Don’t you leave me in your crowd

Talking
Hey baby, what time you gonna get home?
Oh, really?
[Sigh]
Alright, well, I’ll see you later, then
Oh, wait
Would you mind getting some…
Yeah, when you come home
Yeah, that’s it
I love you too
Bye

[Singing again]
Some day when you see my face
You will think that you have won
And some day when it’s all away
Our love just begun
So why did you desert me, baby boy?
I thought that you, you were the one
So if you preferred the other one
She won’t bring you the sun(son)

Sweet mother of pearl. Those are some of the dumbest lyrics I've ever heard. So much for maturing as an artist.

I readily admit to liking some of Britney's songs in that I :heart: big, dumb pop songs kind of way, but man, that new song of hers is just really god-awful.

She is batshit insane, but at least the Human Trainwreck is still entertaining to watch.

TMZ has confirmed Brit Brit WILL perform at this year's 2007 Video Music Awards in Las Vegas.

MTV has issued a press release, announcing Britney will open the show by performing her new single "Gimme More."

MTV also confirms TMZ's favorite "magician" Criss Angel is in on the act as well.

Trainwrecktabulous!

MrsSpringsteen said:
TMZ has confirmed Brit Brit WILL perform at this year's 2007 Video Music Awards in Las Vegas.

MTV has issued a press release, announcing Britney will open the show by performing her new single "Gimme More."

MTV also confirms TMZ's favorite "magician" Criss Angel is in on the act as well.

Trainwrecktabulous!

:crack:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Trainwrecktabulous!

Stupid idea is more like it (I mean Angel....not the song choice) :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom