Britney Spears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
if britney spears came up to me right now and said she wanted to divorce kevin fertizlizer and get married to me, i would drop whatever i was doing and sign myself up... immediately.

call me a superficial schmuck if you'd like... she's hot, she's rich... sign a brotha up.
Yeah man good effort:wink:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh...

I gotta say, I'm not seeing what makes that Kevin guy so attractive. I personally find him to be butt-ugly. And yet I've run into so many girls who say he's "hot" :huh:.

Angela

well obviously they have very bad taste in men. :barf:

boystupidboy said:
2 stars for Britney.....come on she's worth 5:drool:
Its strange how most of the 'objectors' towards Brit (thats what us fans call her)are female:mad: .A slight bit of the green eyed monster maybe?

Why does it always come down to that? I'm female and I have no problem admitting that I am just as likely to check out a hot girl as I am a hot guy. Jealousy is NOT a factor in my opinion of Ms. Spears...like I said before, she has a hot body, an average face and a lousy voice. :shrug:

Bono's American Wife said:

Why does it always come down to that? I'm female and I have no problem admitting that I am just as likely to check out a hot girl as I am a hot guy. Jealousy is NOT a factor in my opinion of Ms. Spears...like I said before, she has a hot body, an average face and a lousy voice. :shrug:
Lousy voice,how dare you:wink:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
oh Britney oh Britney
i would love to....
:drool:

Last edited:
boystupidboy said:
2 stars for Britney.....come on she's worth 5:drool:
Its strange how most of the 'objectors' towards Brit (thats what us fans call her)are female:mad: .A slight bit of the green eyed monster maybe?

:lol:Hahahaha! That's funny. You still haven't quite mastered the art of winding people up (with the exception of the first post) - but have a D- for trying! :yes:

Personally, I have no problem (as I previously stated) with Shitney being attractive. I do think she's a lovely looking girl, and she does have a lovely figure. I'm not young enough, insecure enough, or stupid enough to feel threatened by a plastic pop tart just because she's pretty.

What I object to is her lack of talent, and I also object to my ears bleeding due to her yowling.

I agree with Sally. Brit is a very good looking girl, but come on now...she's like two steps away from being trailer trash with the way she acts. You can take the girl out of the backwoods, but you can't take the backwoods outta the girl apparently.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Funny...I watched her videos and listened to her music around that time, and I never thought I needed to look like a "whore" (again, how exactly is dressing sexy "whorish" now?). And none of the guys I know ever expected that...they were still quite respectful to women.

Angela

I know it's a little late, but thought I'd explain anyway) - I never said she LOOKED like a whore.

Moonlit_Angel said:

I see. Yeah, that's a bit odd an image, but...*Shrugs*. People do what they do, if we don't like it, best thing to do is ignore it...they go for the shock value with stuff like that, so if we don't actually show any shock...it loses its point.

Angela

I'm all for people dressing however they wish to- but still, it was the 'kid' image I found revolting. I see your point about shock value. I've always been quite open-minded, and I'm not a prude. However, I do believe that being controversial is something entirely different from presenting childrens toys as part of a sexual image. :huh:

I am probably getting overenthusiastic, but I have often thought that ridiculous songs like "Born To Make You Happy":barf: :barf: are pandering to the age old chestnut of a woman's role being merely to keep her man satisfied. I just thought that society had moved on slightly since 1842! :yes:

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

aah haaaa! we cought you!

what does lousy voice have to do with how attractive she is? :wink:

you can just say that you find her attractive, but once she opened her mouth that would rule out a steamy lesbian relationship.

that works much better :hyper:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

aah haaaa! we cought you!

what does lousy voice have to do with how attractive she is? :wink:

you can just say that you find her attractive, but once she opened her mouth that would rule out a steamy lesbian relationship.

that works much better :hyper:

:lol:

I *might* be able to tolerate her voice under certain circumstances :wink:

:wink:

britney_spears_britney_esquire_4_RQf4yqy.sized.jpg

britney_spears_esquire_britney_9Dd8xLT.sized.jpg

britney-spears.jpg

Britney-loves-us-all.jpg

britney_barefoot_bathroom_002.jpg

sallycinnamon78 said:
I know it's a little late, but thought I'd explain anyway) - I never said she LOOKED like a whore.

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up...sorry if I came off jumpy there, it's just a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people do happen to use the word "whore" in relation to certain girls and how they dress and stuff, but you got that all cleared up, so...:).

Originally posted by sallycinnamon78
I'm all for people dressing however they wish to- but still, it was the 'kid' image I found revolting. I see your point about shock value. I've always been quite open-minded, and I'm not a prude. However, I do believe that being controversial is something entirely different from presenting childrens toys as part of a sexual image. :huh:

I understand that, and I agree that that is a bit twisted. Course, it's amazing the variety of things that people can find that they'll use as part of a sexual image nowadays...sometimes when I see fruit used that way, I'm like...okay, so I guess nobody wants me to eat fruit anymore then...it's just weird.

Originally posted by sallycinnamon78
I am probably getting overenthusiastic, but I have often thought that ridiculous songs like "Born To Make You Happy":barf: :barf: are pandering to the age old chestnut of a woman's role being merely to keep her man satisfied. I just thought that society had moved on slightly since 1842! :yes:

Meh, I personally never got that message...and even so, if the girl enjoys making her man happy, and it's not something the guy just expects and all that, I don't really mind that.

Angela

:shrug: Don't care about her either way.

What is sad today that it seem all female singers are so much about "show skin and you're famous. can't sing? no biggie, you can dance!", so even real singing talents like Christina Aguilera are forced into it.

I'm glad we have people like Norah Jones and Alicia Keys - note: write own music, are musicians and look feminine and pretty as opposed to "cheap" like the above - great statements against the fake music industry.

U2girl said:
:shrug: Don't care about her either way.

What is sad today that it seem all female singers are so much about "show skin and you're famous. can't sing? no biggie, you can dance!", so even real singing talents like Christina Aguilera are forced into it.

I'm glad we have people like Norah Jones and Alicia Keys - note: write own music, are musicians and look feminine and pretty as opposed to "cheap" like the above - great statements against the fake music industry.
Yes but the aboved mentioned singers are also stunners,no ugly ones there:drool: This proves the theory that you have to be a good looker and if you can sing(as Brit can) thats a bonus.
Looks are always the main priority for me when it comes to female 'artists':drool:

Norah and Alicia walk all over Britney and Christina in looks IMO. And they don't have to make sleazy videos or look half-naked all the time.

Looks - her cleavage, that is - got her where she is. It was never about the singing or the music.

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Okay. Thanks for clearing that up...sorry if I came off jumpy there, it's just a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people do happen to use the word "whore" in relation to certain girls and how they dress and stuff, but you got that all cleared up, so...:).

I agree with you on that score; I get mad about the same thing. I thought one of the most hypocritical songs ever was Nasty Girl by Destiny's Child. In which they slam some ufortunate female for looking like a "ho" - while wearing practically nothing themselves! :no:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Meh, I personally never got that message...and even so, if the girl enjoys making her man happy, and it's not something the guy just expects and all that, I don't really mind that.

Angela

Lol! Probably just me looking for a way to vent my inner rage! :wink:

boystupidboy said:
My Britney thread is the thread that just keeps on giving:drool:
Request...could people post Britney pictures please...preferably with as few clothes on as possible:drool: :drool: :drool:

:lol: I'll see if I can find any for you...

Last edited:
boystupidboy said:

Request...could people post Britney pictures please...preferably with as few clothes on as possible:drool: :drool: :drool:

I think finding her with a lot of clothes on would be the bigger challenge.

Not that I'm knocking her. If I had a body that good, I'd probably show it off too...though sometimes she takes it a bit far and looks kinda trashy. You can be sexy and a bit revealing and still look tasteful. I think that's the mark she misses a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom