Britney Spears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's not yet a Milf(mom i'd like to fuck), but :drool:
I she would come to my house naked, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
I would fuck her instantly

is that right, pero?

so i guess what separates you from, say, a rodent is (i'm assuming here) your lack of body hair?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Her body is blessed because she has trainers and other health professionals helping keep that body blessed.

If I was a rich girl :wink:, I too would have that blessed body.

Well said!!!!

I can't stand the "spoiled" little brat, actually.
I think of her as "stuck-up"....( as far as you can "stick it", too ).....
especially, because of the time Bono took his girls to see her concert in Dublin, and afterwards...when going backstage, Bono's kids were "snubbed" (refused) out of meeting her...
( talk about a "conceded" stuck-up!! )
There was absolutely, no reason, for Bono and his girls to be
"snubbed" or "refused" backstage...
She obviously only allows or invites "certain people" as "her guests...":madspit: which is totally conceded...IMO:madspit:

MsMofoGone said:

Well said!!!!

I can't stand the "spoiled" little brat, actually.
I think of her as "stuck-up"....( as far as you can "stick it", too ).....
especially, because of the time Bono took his girls to see her concert in Dublin, and afterwards...when going backstage, Bono's kids were "snubbed" (refused) out of meeting her...
( talk about a "conceded" stuck-up!! )
There was absolutely, no reason, for Bono and his girls to be
"snubbed" or "refused" backstage...
She obviously only allows or invites "certain people" as "her guests...":madspit: which is totally conceded...IMO:madspit:

Why are you writing "like this"?

I agree with Headache, as long as she doesn't talk or sing --> :drool:

boystupidboy said:

If i was a woman i would 'turn' for Britney , oh yes i would:drool:

I have slightly higher standards. It would take alot more than Britney (even if she came attatched by the tongue to Madonna) to turn me.

Here we go....

Britney Spears MY ARSE. Come to think of it, my arse looks just as good and certainly sounds better. I have no problem admitting that Britney is very attractive - the problem lies in the fact that she calls herself a "singer". The oaf cannot hold a note, let alone carry a tune.

Okay, so she's good looking. If I was that beautiful, but couldn't sing to save my life, I would a) become a model instead, b) become an actress instead, or c) fuck off out of everyone's faces and enjoy being myself.

At no point would I dress in school uniform for my first video, or pose in national magazines, aged 17, dressed in a tiny white "outfit", surrounded by dolls and other children's paraphernalia. Nor would you find me posing for pictures on a kiddie's bike, dressed like a 6year-old in a ton of make up, sticking my fake tits out at the camera while clutching a Tinky Winky and sporting the word "baby" on my barely covered arse.

What sort of silly little plastic idiot sings about being born purely to make some fat tosspot happy, thereby showing young impressionable fans that girls should be whores from the time they hit puberty, while boys should expect to have their every whim pandered to by some fake bint? Please note the sarcastic usage of the word "sings". "Brays" is more like it.

I admit there are much more interesting things to get pissed off over - but it irritates me that talentless fools with no visible personality are so adored.

Rant over! :)

sallycinnamon78 said:
Here we go....

Britney Spears MY ARSE. Come to think of it, my arse looks just as good and certainly sounds better. I have no problem admitting that Britney is very attractive - the problem lies in the fact that she calls herself a "singer". The oaf cannot hold a note, let alone carry a tune.

Okay, so she's good looking. If I was that beautiful, but couldn't sing to save my life, I would a) become a model instead, b) become an actress instead, or c) fuck off out of everyone's faces and enjoy being myself.

At no point would I dress in school uniform for my first video, or pose in national magazines, aged 17, dressed in a tiny white "outfit", surrounded by dolls and other children's paraphernalia. Nor would you find me posing for pictures on a kiddie's bike, dressed like a 6year-old in a ton of make up, sticking my fake tits out at the camera while clutching a Tinky Winky and sporting the word "baby" on my barely covered arse.

What sort of silly little plastic idiot sings about being born purely to make some fat tosspot happy, thereby showing young impressionable fans that girls should be whores from the time they hit puberty, while boys should expect to have their every whim pandered to by some fake bint? Please note the sarcastic usage of the word "sings". "Brays" is more like it.

I admit there are much more interesting things to get pissed off over - but it irritates me that talentless fools with no visible personality are so adored.

Rant over! :)

:applaud:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Her body is blessed because she has trainers and other health professionals helping keep that body blessed.

If I was a rich girl :wink:, I too would have that blessed body.

Quite. There's also the minor detail that a fair few of us don't actually need implants and starvation to have a good figure... we're naturally blessed. I'm definitely NOT saying that I'm perfect - Britney is a lovely looking young woman with a good body - but, personally, I'm happy with what I've got, and I think the rest of us should appreciate ourselves more rather than longing for unnecessary tit jobs in order to look like an anorexic Barbie. :shrug:

What really scares me is the way Britney's little sister, Jamie Lynn, has been presented for many years now. When this CHILD was 8, her publicity shots showed her with peroxide hair and full make up. I appreciate little girls love dressing up and putting on make-up - I sure did - but what sort of parent allows their child, still in elementary school, to become a mini-version of their much elder sibling? THAT is something I find sick. :no:

sallycinnamon78 said:
thereby showing young impressionable fans that girls should be whores from the time they hit puberty, while boys should expect to have their every whim pandered to by some fake bint? Please note the sarcastic usage of the word "sings". "Brays" is more like it.

Funny...I watched her videos and listened to her music around that time, and I never thought I needed to look like a "whore" (again, how exactly is dressing sexy "whorish" now?). And none of the guys I know ever expected that...they were still quite respectful to women.

Angela

Blimey .Did'nt think my little post of 'adulation 'would wind so many people up.Once again i think she is multi talented and has all the womens bits in the right place in the just the correct proportion:drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Funny...I watched her videos and listened to her music around that time, and I never thought I needed to look like a "whore" (again, how exactly is dressing sexy "whorish" now?). And none of the guys I know ever expected that...they were still quite respectful to women.

Angela

It wasn't the skimpiness of the outfits - I don't have a problem with that. It is more the fact that (in the photoshoot I was on about), she was on a small kid's bike, clutching a small child's toy, with 'baby' scrawled across her ass in lipstick. I'm all for celebrating sexuality - but mixing that with childhood is way out of line as far as I'm concerned.
boystupidboy said:
Blimey .Did'nt think my little post of 'adulation 'would wind so many people up.Once again i think she is multi talented and has all the womens bits in the right place in the just the correct proportion:drool:

lol!!! In all truth, I couldn't give a rats arse about Spears... I just desperately needed to let off steam and to rant at something. Britney and her lack of talent got into the firing line, so I shot. I still say that her "singing" sounds like a Siamese cat having a skewer inserted in its backside. Not a pretty image.

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
:barf:

First, Creed, then Nickelback, then the Backstreet Boys and now this. What is happening to BandC? :(
:no:

yeah, I thought the same... haha, but people who always has posted about good music is still posting about good music

I don't find Britney "beautiful" or "hot"... Audrey Tautou IS beautiful :drool: big difference

[i'm a girl :angry: ]

She is worth 5 in my opinion.

But a long term relationship with her would be annoying, because she annoys me

sallycinnamon78 said:
It wasn't the skimpiness of the outfits - I don't have a problem with that. It is more the fact that (in the photoshoot I was on about), she was on a small kid's bike, clutching a small child's toy, with 'baby' scrawled across her ass in lipstick. I'm all for celebrating sexuality - but mixing that with childhood is way out of line as far as I'm concerned.

I see. Yeah, that's a bit odd an image, but...*Shrugs*. People do what they do, if we don't like it, best thing to do is ignore it...they go for the shock value with stuff like that, so if we don't actually show any shock...it loses its point.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom