Britney: I'm sure this will help her sell more records....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
rolleyes.gif

Nude Britney to champion PETA: Report

(CNN) -- Will Britney bare it all for animal rights?

That's the word from the New York Post's gossip section, Page Six. Columnist Richard Johnson's Wednesday report claims that pop princess Britney Spears will star in a new, nude poster campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Though Johnson quotes PETA spokesman Dan Mathews, a call by CNN to PETA didn't confirm the scoop.

"I can't confirm or deny any of it," PETA spokesperson Shelly Breitbeil told CNN. She said that plans for the next campaign were still in the works.

Spears met the ire of PETA officials this past September when she performed at the MTV Music Awards with a caged tiger on stage.

The Page Six story also claims that Spears will model faux-leather outfits on PETA's pleatheryourself.com Web site.

Dominique Swain, who starred in the title role of the 1997 remake of "Lolita," is PETA's current celebrity spokesperson of choice. Her poster campaign features her nude (but covering vital body parts), writing "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" on a chalkboard.

Well...it's for a good cause, I guess...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
Yep, I guess we'll just have to put up with PETA.

That's not what I meant! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I always knew that PETA was good for something...well, something besides the ethical treatment of animals. Good to see that they treat male humans pretty well too.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

PETA respects treating animals kindly....howzabout the rest of us? geez

*is nauseous*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Look-it's not true. Hallelujah!

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - She may be an animal lover, but teen pop queen Britney Spears isn't ready to bare all for the sake of her furry friends.

Spears' publicist and the campaign director for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) each denied widely circulated media reports on Thursday that the singer was planning to appear nude in an anti-fur poster campaign for the animal rights group.

And Spears went one step further -- she said she was not planning to pose at all, not even with her clothes on.

According to both camps, Spears had considered providing a photo of herself fully clothed for a PETA poster that the popular New York nightclub Centro Fly would use to promote its new policy of refusing entry to patrons wearing fur.

But the singer's representatives cut off those discussions after seeing media reports attributed to PETA campaign director Dan Mathews saying Spears planned to pose naked, Spears' publicist Lisa Kasteler said.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
Damn!!!

img_lg_blue_01.jpg

Looks like it's pretty cold in that studio
biggrin.gif

I dunno. Looks pretty hot to me.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom