Britney Got Married?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it's official, they got it anulled today. (I also thought of George from Seinfeld when I first read the news, and I also agree on homosexual marriage with BAW)

story.spears.husband.ap.jpg

capt.lacg10401050152.britney_spears_wedding_lacg104.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by headache

thecast_biopict_george.gif

LMAO!!! I never noticed that, he's got the same name! :laugh:

Well Britney is gonna regret this once her career vanishes and he's a rich NFL star! :eeklaugh:

it'd be funnier if britney couldn't get the annulment she was looking for... then the joke would be on her...

I wonder if they consumated the marriage.....:hyper: :applaud: :angry:

millions of people have gotten drunk and hitched in vegas to people they just met, let alone "childhood friends." :shrug: so what if she married independent george for half a day. demi moore and bruce willis got married in the very same place, no one called them lame.

and in an unrelated story... i still strongly believe that the whole ashton kutcher / demi moore thing is nothing more than ashton being punk'd by bruce willis...

back to the story at hand... britney... i know you went and cheated on me with fugazi jason alexander. it's ok... i've already forgiven you for justin, colin farrel, whichever maloof you were allegedly seeing, madonna, cujo, and even for your short lived fling with big bird... so what's one more :shrug:. i know you'll come back home eventually baby.

NEW YORK (AFP) - Marrying Britney Spears was a "cool" idea that quickly turned into a nightmare, the singer's ex-husband, Jason Alexander, said in an interview about their 48-hour union.

Spears and Alexander, both 22, filed for an annulment just hours after tying the knot Saturday in Las Vegas.

Alexander, a childhood friend of Spears, said the two had gone to the Nevada desert gambling resort on the spur of the moment to celebrate New Year's Eve and had found themselves in a hotel room in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

"We were looking out the windows and looking at the lights and the city. We were like, 'This is a real pretty, beautiful night,'" Alexander, 22, told NBC.

"It was cool and we were looking at each other and we were like, 'Let's do something wild and crazy and let's go get married just for the hell of it. Let's go.' So we just got up and said, 'Let's go do it'."

The couple chose to have the ceremony at the Little White Wedding Chapel -- one of many get-hitched-quick joints on the Las Vegas Strip.

"We did everything -- the whole pictures and everything," Alexander said, adding that by the time they came around to getting their official marriage license, the reality of what they had done was beginning to dawn.

"We were both like, 'Yes, yes!' on the outside, and I think we were both on the inside like, 'I don't know?'," he said.

"So we went ahead and did the whole thing and we got back to the room and we decided that's when we needed to tell everybody what we done did.

"Then that's when all hell broke loose and we realized that what we did probably wasn't the right thing ... We needed to fix the problem -- the mistake we had made -- so that's when the annulment came in," he said.

Like, I'm glad he has like at least one thing in common w/ Britney :D

Back
Top Bottom