Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is Birtney is going to blow all her money, she will lose here kids and she will be living in a Van Down by the River. And you know what. I don't care. She had everything most of us will never have and she abused it.

Justin24 said:
All I know is Birtney is going to blow all her money, she will lose here kids and she will be living in a Van Down by the River. And you know what. I don't care. She had everything most of us will never have and she abused it.

I highly doubt it

just a side note about Britney's earnings:

[q] Oprah Tops Rich List

January 18, 2007

Oprah has earned an estimated $1.5 billion.

Forbes has just released its first-ever list of "The 20 Richest Women in Entertainment," with OPRAH WINFREY landing on top with an estimated $1.5 billion in amassed earnings over her illustrious career.

Harry Potter author J.K. ROWLING is in second place with $1 billion, while domestic diva MARTHA STEWART finds herself in third with $638 million.

Among the other lucky ladies in the top 20 are MADONNA (No. 4 with $325 million), JULIA ROBERTS (No. 8 with $140 million), JENNIFER ANISTON (No. 10 with $110 million), BRITNEY SPEARS (No. 12 with $100 million) and NICOLE KIDMAN (No. 18 with $60 million).

E! Entertainment Television will air a one-hour special about all the women on the list on Saturday, January 20.[/q]

Britney Spears's short romance with model Isaac Cohen is over, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Cohen decided to end the relationship, according to his agent, Brandi Lord of L.A. Models, who calls the split "very amicable."

"They're both busy with their careers," says Lord. "She just got out of her marriage and she has two kids to take care of. Her plate is full, and the same with him."

Still, Lord says there are no hard feelings and predicts the pair might remain friends. "They were never getting married," she says. "They were having fun together."

A rep for Spears had no comment.

Spears and Cohen, both 25, were first spotted together on Jan. 2 powerboating off Marina Del Rey, Calif., and just one night later they turned up at the W Hotel's Whiskey Blue bar in Westwood.

Cohen, a Los Angeles native, was initially compared to Spears's ex-husband, Kevin Federline, for his groomed stubble and low-slung jeans – but he's different from Federline in at least one respect: "He's not out to be a rapper or a dancer or an actor or anything else right now," Lord told USA Today on Jan. 19.

During their brief romance, Spears and Cohen spent lots of time together – including a lavish weekend in Las Vegas, where they stayed in the $40,000-a-night, two-story Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at The Palms.

Spears also picked up a new piece of jewelry from her new beau: a star of David pendant worn on a chain around her neck.

Though the couple are no longer an item, Spears has at least one memento to remember Cohen by – on Tuesday night the pop star was spotted in New York City still wearing the star of David necklace.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Britney Spears's short romance with model Isaac Cohen is over, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Cohen decided to end the relationship...

"They're both busy with their careers," .
Busy with his career...what there's a lot of pizza to be delivered suddenly?

I haven't heard about her being with anyone other that Isaac either, and he seemed like a decent guy from what I read about him. I'm sure KFed has been through way more women :shrug:

Looks like she broke up with Paris too :wink:

tmz.com

Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are so over as BFFs -- they ditched the same fashion show in New York just to avoid each other!

Both party princesses were slated to appear at the Heatherette show at Fashion Week, but both cancelled at the last minute, says Ben Widdicombe of the New York Daily News, because they didn't want to cross paths. Britney got as far as the parking lot before deciding she didn't want to risk seeing the hotel heiress, who reportedly branded Britney "an animal" to her friends.

Exclusive: Britney’s wild secret life
Wednesday, February 7
10:10 a.m. EST

Britney Spears has been telling everyone who’ll listen how much she is enjoying the single life since her November split from Kevin Federline, but insiders tell In Touch exclusively that the mother of two has been living a secret life of wild sex long before her marriage ended. Rap music producer Omar “Iceman” Sharif, who is a friend of Kevin’s, tells In Touch, “Britney was into threesomes and girls.” He says Britney would often invite a bunch of girlfriends over to the couple’s house to party.

An insider who knows the couple well says that over the course of a night, Britney would often disappear into a bedroom with her girlfriends. “Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six,” the insider says. “I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married.”

A friend says that Kevin plans to use tales of Britney’s secret sexual exploits and drug use in his battle for custody of their sons, Sean Preston, 17 months, and Jayden, 5 months. “She has told Kevin more than once that she is sexually attracted to women and men equally,” says the pal. “He wants to show that she’s not such an angel after all.”

GIGGITY!

Himbo summit? :wink:

Awkward much? As Justin Timberlake made his way down the carpet into a special Friday night performance at Hollywood's Avalon, he came face to face with his ex's ex: Kevin Federline. The two – who've recently made a habit of crossing paths – exchanged a brief hug, then K-Fed motioned to the press to keep it quiet, signaling "Shhh" with his finger. Timberlake, on the other hand, was just getting the noise started at a party that was so packed not even Jude Law could get in.

justin_timberlake.jpg

vhroth said:
Nice pics of her with no panties!

:yawn:

I am so sick of hearing about her and the no panties thing. Atleast, finally, someone isn't holdng it against her (although it is still a nasty comment to make).

First, it is old news. Secondly, who the f*** really cares? Grow up, people. There are women everyday running around without panties and it is no big deal. Why not? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HAVING THEIR EVERY MOVE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED!!!

I am in no way defending what Britney does with her life. True, she is a celebrity and gives up privacy for her lifestyle, but does she really need to be criticized for everything she does?

Ask yourselves how your life would look if someone followed you around with a camera practically 24/7. Chances are good you'd be drunk from time to time, have sex time to time, not be the best parent, not wear underwear, etc, etc, etc.

Yes, but what if you were making millions of dollars off of the public. You sign your name on the dotted line, then you sell your soul. That's the way celebrity works. If you want the privacy, don't become a celebrity. Or worse, Britney Spears.

You've missed my entire point. I said that her being a celebrity meant a loss of privacy.

Everyone screams about how trashy her life style is. But my question is, is it really? Who doesn't make the odd mistake? And is the no panties so thing really that bad? Plenty of women go without. They just aren't photographed everywhere the go.

The really disgusting thing here is the press, who insist on publishing the pic and try and make it seem like her life is one bad choice after another.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=entertainment&id=5042740

Britney Goes Bald!:huh:
Video included.

Britney's New Look Is Bald
SHERMAN OAKS, February 16, 2007 - Britney Spears is back in the U.S., and she's sporting a brand new look.

Spears was photographed at the valley tattoo shop "Body and Soul" in Sherman Oaks, getting a tattoo reportedly of a pair of red and pink lips on her wrist. But the biggest change to the pop singer's style? She shaved her head bald.
Spears could be seen inside the tattoo parlor with her head fully exposed, but as she left the shop she was led by her bodyguard straight to a waiting SUV. Spears had her head covered with a hooded sweatshirt to hide her new noggin.

The sidewalk outside the shop was filled with fans, onlookers and paparazzi. Some fans that were interviewed after Spears departed declared the new look less than flattering.

Copyright © 2007 KABC-TV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Um ... wow. At least she has a nicely-shaped head. I'd say she could pull it off, if she weren't Britney Spears.

Maybe she's trying to be like Natalie Portman?

I'm kind of at a loss here.

So sad. 24 hrs. in rehab and now a shave head. She looks like an Aryan Nation girl. I hope she gets help soon.

from tmz.com
[q]Is Brit Headed for a Breakdown?

Posted Feb 17th 2007 3:00AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Britney Spears, Let's Get This Party Started

After checking herself out of rehab and slumming it in coach on an American Airlines flight back to L.A., Britney Spears had something to prove.

As soon as she landed, Brit stopped at a Tarzana salon and asked them to shave her head. When the hairdresser refused, a source says Spears "grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself," reports Us Weekly.

Then she jetted over to Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks, where employee Emily Wynne-Hughes says the singer was agitated and a "nightmare" to deal with. When asked about her new 'do, an exasperated Britney told Hughes, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everyone touching me."

Her two new tattoos -- a black, white and pink cross on her hip and red and pink lips on her wrist -- cost $80. During the one-hour visit, the employee noticed a stain on the singer's white handbag, and Brit explained she had "spilled Nyquil all over it."

The employee says it was clear that the fallen pop princess was "on the verge of a nervous breakdown."
[/q]

I missed the part about her being in rehab. At first I thought the bald thing was a tabloid rumor, but after seeing it on multiple celeb blogs I visit ... holy cow.

I think it's time to echo what a lot of "sources" and "insiders" and "friends of Britney" seem to be saying: this poor girl is not in a good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom