Britney and Justin Get Custom Toliet Seats With Their Faces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Now they can crap upon each other. Hee!
biggrin.gif

britneyspears.org

Britney and Justin Get Custom Toliet Seats With Their Faces

WENN reported that Britney Spears and Justin
Timberlake have spent $21,000 on custom-made toilet seats bearing their faces. The couple are currently redecorating their $4.2 million Beverly Hills mansion, which is fast becoming the ultimate lovenest.

Justin's face is on Britney's toilet seat, while he has Britney on his - except that the images are of the couple when they were kids performing on the MICKEY MOUSE CLUB.
Customised toilet seats are the latest craze catching the imagination of Hollywood's overpaid stars, yet Britney's are said to be the most lavish yet. She
says, "I just couldn't resist ordering one for me and one for Justin. People might consider spending that much on toilet seats excessive, but for us they are a
reminder of how far we've come since our days on the Mickey Mouse Club.

Isn't this a biblical sign of armageddon?

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
What?! Ok, I can't even think of anything smart-ass to say to this. This is just plain ridiculous.

PS-Think Scott Stapp has ordered one yet?
rolleyes.gif

actually, that was smart-ass enough for me...

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Originally posted by anitram:
Now they can crap upon each other. Hee!
biggrin.gif

the real issue here lies in the fact that anitram reads britneyspears.org!
wink.gif

------------------
don't.

Let's face it, this is the only way Justin is gonna get Britney to sit on his face!
eek.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

[This message has been edited by Hewson (edited 02-20-2002).]

jaysus Hewson..........a 35 yar old speakin 11 year old lingo......how sweet

actually when they intervied J and B for the Biggie Brekkie........they spoke of Britneys kiss in the movie like it was so fuking against the rules..like 'OOPSS i Dint kiss too much did I?' I still am a virgin u know' all this piffle poffle tough talk over a kiss, for fuk sake like..
rolleyes.gif

I dinnie tink Mr Justin was happy with Miss Britney kissin Mr Whoever in that whatever film it was..

Originally posted by kobayashi:
the real issue here lies in the fact that anitram reads britneyspears.org!
wink.gif

LOL! I have to keep myself occupied waiting for the big hockey game tonight.
wink.gif

Originally posted by anitram:
LOL! I have to keep myself occupied waiting for the big hockey game tonight.
wink.gif

agreed. the hockey game is HUGE-are you off as well this week?

------------------
don't.

I am going to miss the hockey game tonight. Grrr, I have class. Thing is I can't skip tonight because I am skipping next Wednesday for the grammies.
mad.gif
Argh!! Too much of a dilemma!! Canada will make it past Finland right?!@?!

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Yeah. God bless reading week.
biggrin.gif

Go Canada!
smile.gif

Does this remind anyone else of the SNL skit that was a fake ad for a toilet for couples? What was it called?

But this whole thing is just retarded. I would classify it a charmingly kitschy, if only I weren't so completely sure that such humor would be totally lost on Ms. Spears.

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
What was it called?

i believe it was the Love Toilet or the Love Seat. I'm leaning toward Love Toilet though.

------------------
don't.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 02-20-2002).]

At first when I saw this thread this morning I thought,"Eh, probably some joke thread, I'll read it later when there aren't so many other threads to read," and I just came and looked at it.. and OH MY GOD. That is so disturbing. Are they getting married?

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
At first when I saw this thread this morning I thought,"Eh, probably some joke thread, I'll read it later when there aren't so many other threads to read," and I just came and looked at it.. and OH MY GOD. That is so disturbing. Are they getting married?

AAAAAAAACK!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! THEY MUST NOT REPRODUCE!!!!!!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Does this remind anyone else of the SNL skit that was a fake ad for a toilet for couples? What was it called?

Yup...it's slogan was something along the lines of "when you can't bear to be apart for even a few minutes"... a hilarious skit.

This whole thing is just proof that some people have WAY too much money on their hands... I could pay off my school loans, credit cards and put down a down payment on a house with the price they paid!
mad.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
to me that picture looks like a person taking a dip in a pool with a slide outside of a covered patio...

My brain is not potty trained
tongue.gif

lol, me too Bebe.. is it the toilet version of the ink blots perhaps?

------------------
+

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

+

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 02-22-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom