Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked to see what tickets were available for Bruce. I decided to wait to see if anything awesome would drop close to the show and there have been single tickets available all along....so anyway....I just checked and the password box thing to enter was....

behead :eyebrow:

I think I'm going to wait until in the morning and see if there is anything better before I get the ticket in case something a little better comes along.

I'm back from my walk. It takes less than 20 minutes to walk to the store from here! I'm so walking the next 2 days! :dance:

I also got a much-needed caramel macchiatto. :drool:

Kariann said:
I just checked to see what tickets were available for Bruce. I decided to wait to see if anything awesome would drop close to the show and there have been single tickets available all along....so anyway....I just checked and the password box thing to enter was....

behead :eyebrow:

I think I'm going to wait until in the morning and see if there is anything better before I get the ticket in case something a little better comes along.
I would take that as a bad sign. :crack:

I'm still jealous about the Gin Blossoms! :laugh: I didn't even know they were still together!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love U2 work gushiness. :cute:
It's fun. :D It doesn't happen much for me as I work in Hip Hop Land, but every now and then something will come up. The lady whose house I am sitting wanted to hear ALL about meeting Bono and Edge in Chicago. The other day I mentioned that the only tan I have is from sitting on a sidewalk waiting for Bono and a member of our under-21 crowd almost attacked me for details. :laugh:

I've been watching bootleg U2 dvd's all afternoon and now I'm really going through withdrawl. :crack: It's been 35 days since my last U2 concert and I don't want to count the days til my next.

:coocoo:

I wonder what I should to wear tonight. :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm good, but really tired. i pulled another all-nighter. queen bee is a bad influence. :tsk:
I think she's a vampire. :shifty:

My mom just called to tell me Filene's, her favorite department store, is becoming Macy's and she's having separation anxiety. :eyebrow: She's having separation anxiety for a store that's not even closed yet while her daughter hasn't been home for a week.

I should brush my teeth before my friend comes by.

:hyper: I can't wait to eat Greek food tonight!!! :drool:

Schmeg said:
I think she's a vampire. :shifty:

My mom just called to tell me Filene's, her favorite department store, is becoming Macy's and she's having separation anxiety. :eyebrow: She's having separation anxiety for a store that's not even closed yet while her daughter hasn't been home for a week.
:laugh: i know! although she's lucky, she probably went to sleep this morning, while i was out schlepping with my mom. but it wasn't bad, i went to the mall and that's always fun. :drool:

omigor filene's? there's a name i've not heard in a while. all the goldsmith's in my area became macy's and i didn't really notice any difference, other than there being a different name on the sign. hopefully that might help alleviate her anxiety. :) lol, that's too funny, but kinda sad too. :hug:

Schmeg said:
I should brush my teeth before my friend comes by.

:hyper: I can't wait to eat Greek food tonight!!! :drool:
brush them again or for the first time today? :eyebrow: the very first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is brush my teeth. i refuse to talk to anyone or even go to the bathroom until i've brushed my teeth. i'm weird. :drool:

i've never had greek food :hmm: what's it like?

KhanadaRhodes said:

brush them again or for the first time today? :eyebrow: the very first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is brush my teeth. i refuse to talk to anyone or even go to the bathroom until i've brushed my teeth. i'm weird. :drool:

i've never had greek food :hmm: what's it like?
It's like the third time today...I'm obsessed. :shifty:

Greek food = :drool:!!! I used to have falafels all the time in college, and tebouleh and feta cheese...:combust:

Gotta go!

Schmeg said:
It's like the third time today...I'm obsessed. :shifty:

Greek food = :drool:!!! I used to have falafels all the time in college, and tebouleh and feta cheese...:combust:

Gotta go!
oh okay good, i was seriously going to :eyebrow: if you hadn't brushed them at all yet! nothing wrong with having good oral hygiene! :wink:

feta cheese? :yuck:

have fun!! :wave:

Well I went to Walmart with my mom earlier tonight and there was band out front singing "patriotic" songs and selling corndogs and funnel cakes for some fundraiser. I feel like I'm stuck in a never-ending episode of King of the Hill. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom