Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've seen my neighbors a total of five times since I've lived here. The guy next door, his five hundred kids and baby mommas, the old lady across the hall 9who i think actually has died cause I think I saw someone new moving in this week), and the weird guy downstairs.

I'm fine not knowing my neighbors. :crack:

My family confuses me...or maybe I was just sleeping still and misunderstood. I thought my mom and sister were going to Ikea when she called me at 9:30 AM. I forgot my mom had a shower to go to this afternoon. My sister just told me they're not going until 3:00 :drool: It's right across the street from the Mall of America so maybe they'll want to go to Macy's too. :)

my sister also told me that she picked a good time for us to go because my dad will be off work by then and will drive us and also we'll probably get a free dinner out of it. :shifty:

:hmm: I have 39 songs on my Def Leppard playlist. I'm going to have to add another to make it an even 40 :hmm:

I forgot how much I love Joe's voice :love: He was my Bono for so many years :drool:

:ohmy: I better find my Pod and update it. I :heart: my iPod! A girl that just started at my work last month put in her bio that she's obsessed with her iPod. :flirt: We have big geeky iPod talks at work all the time now and she tells me all the time that she's jealous that I have an iTrip and bring mine to work everyday. She needs to get one and stop :drool:ing over mine!

arw9797 said:
my sister also told me that she picked a good time for us to go because my dad will be off work by then and will drive us and also we'll probably get a free dinner out of it. :shifty:

Free dinners :up:

We are picking up Chinese for dinner and then heading over to my Dad's to watch the fireworks tonight

fah said:
I haven't had my shower yet either :shifty:

And I went to Curves this morning

I should probably have a shower :giggle:

:shocked: I would never ever ever leave my home without showering, ever! Even to go work out! I used to take a shower, then go to Curves, then come home and take another shower. :D

arw9797 said:

:shocked: I would never ever ever leave my home without showering, ever! Even to go work out! I used to take a shower, then go to Curves, then come home and take another shower. :D

That sounds like me before I had mini fahs

~memories of when I had time for myself~

And oh look, it's time to make lunch for the mini fahs

I hope everyone has a great afternoon/evening/rest of day

:wave:

I was showered before all of you today! :wink:

I even actually sort of did my hair...which probably means everyone will back out of the Greek Festival AGAIN. :grumpy:

I should leave the house for a little while.

I've been meaning to go for a walk for half an hour now. :crack: I think I'll stop at Starbucks...I need some motivation in latte form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom