Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

*raises hand*

MEEEEE!!!!!! That would be me. :D

You should try it! All kinds of people do it...the key is to go as far as you can go and not push yourself...you can do modifications and still get the results. I took classes and really liked it. I need to get some good tapes and start again. You tone up and it does kind of calm you. I would recommend taking a class before venturing out on your own to learn the right form.

Kariann said:

You should try it! All kinds of people do it...the key is to go as far as you can go and not push yourself...you can do modifications and still get the results. I took classes and really liked it. I need to get some good tapes and start again. You tone up and it does kind of calm you. I would recommend taking a class before venturing out on your own to learn the right form.

Awesome. I'll look into some tonight. I also want to try bellydancing. :whistle: :D

I'm just sick of doing the walking/dvd thing, it gets boring after awhile. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Awesome. I'll look into some tonight. I also want to try bellydancing. :whistle: :D

I'm just sick of doing the walking/dvd thing, it gets boring after awhile. :)

I think the bellydancing would be fun.

Yeah I wanted to something but I'm not a runner and I dont really like the working out with machines and all that. What I liked about Yoga was that it was good for you physically and mentally so you get 2 things out of it. I'll probably do classes again next year.

Kariann said:
The knob on my sink just broke off...I think I will wait until tomorrow to mention it and act like it happened before work in the morning. :shifty:
:yikes: Good idea!

I think bellydancing would be fun, too! I'd want a buddy for that class, though...it would be more fun to have someone I know in the class.

I'm so glad to be back on my computer with iTunes so I don't have to ave crappy tv on to fill the silence! :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
and where on earth is queen bee? :scream:
I have been wondering this lately myself. :eyebrow: I got a random pm from her at 8:10 this evening but other than that she's been entirely MIA!

Schmeg said:
I have been wondering this lately myself. :eyebrow: I got a random pm from her at 8:10 this evening but other than that she's been entirely MIA!
i tried im'ing her but she blew me off. :tsk:

she asked me to remind her to watch rockstar inxs tonight but i may not if she's gonna pull a tim-tam. :macdevil:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i tried im'ing her but she blew me off. :tsk:

she asked me to remind her to watch rockstar inxs tonight but i may not if she's gonna pull a tim-tam. :macdevil:
:tsk: She better have a good excuse!

You Are 30% Weird

weird-2.jpg

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.
http://www.blogthings.com/howweirdareyouquiz/
:hmm: True enough...

:scream: If I hear ONE MORE THING about Mr. A-Z by Jason Mraz I swear I'm going postal. It's bad enough I have to hear that crappy song 3 times a day at work, but it's all over VH1 and now iTunes!!! :rant:

/insane

:crack: I should never have gone to the iTunes music store. Someone tell me I don't need the Beck Remixes #1 EP, please.

:help:

I just told the B that it's very weird to be talking to him. He's so funny and I can hear his laugh in each email. He always says the most off the wall comments but laughs his way through it all.

:sigh:

This is still so weird for me......

Kariann said:
You dont need anything from ITunes.
I don't NEED anything from iTunes...but these would fit very nicely on my Summer playlist...

:uhoh:

The 6th sample didn't seem great...I wish you could sample the whole song just once, that would be cool.

ok I sort of cleaned but I sort of didn't. I guess it's no big deal. This is someone I've known since I was 9 years old so I think she'll be ok being in my apartment for 5 minutes and seeing it messy. My living room is clean and neat as usual but my kitchen is a tad messy as is my computer area. I think she'll live. My bathroom is also spotless so it's all good I guess. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom