Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And since I'm in the mood to cry...

Last night I watched 'Minority Report' :up: Even better is the fact that it was free at the library. The other movie I picked up is 'Whalerider' :sad: I love that movie but it just makes me cry

:| :mad: my old boss started back today in her new position.

We all went to lunch today for a girl who is pregnant and having her kid on Wed (scheduled c section). So I had a feeling that she would be there. And she was :| She sat all the way down at the other end of the table. I kind of thought it was tacky that she was there only because it's her first day back and everyone wanted to talk to her and it sort of took away from the reason we went to lunch together.

I tried to fake it when I saw her a few weeks ago but even in her casual convesation she still uses a condescending tone so I decided I wouldn't talk to her again. She came down to my end of the table to say hi to my coworker, who knows I don't like her. I just sat there with a very :| look on my face. I was waiting for my card back so I could leave and I just got up and waited in the doorway for everyone else. I don't care if it was rude or not. She knows I don't like her, as do most of my coworkers, so too bad.

I was informed today though that if we do need legal assistance we have to go through her first since she's their paralegal. Thankfully I rarely need to go to them for stuff. I'll go to my boss and tell her why I won't go to the paralegal for help if I have to. I refuse to deal with her. I'm normally not like that. I usually forgive and forget but I just won't do it with her. :tsk:

I was kind of upset this morning that my mom didn't send out her usual "good morning" email. But I just decided to let it go and to wait to see if she calls me tonight. Then this afternoon my phone rang and the person hung up when I answered. I have a feeling it was either my mom or sister just making sure I was still alive. Then about 15 minutes later my phone rings again and I get a very sweet tone on the other end of the phone with a "hi Mandy" (and no none of you can call me that :madspit: ) It was my mom. She asked how I was and I just said fine and sat there. Then she tells me my sister wants to say hi. She gets on the phone all sweet with another "hi Mandy" and tells me that she's on vacation (I knew that...) and that my mom played hookie today and they've been hanging out at the house all day thinking of me :| Then my mom gets on the phone and says that everyone misses me and she'll call me tonight.

This whole episode was so unneccessary especially because I didn't get into an argument with either of them. They just took their anger out on each on me. Whatever. I'm not calling her back. I told her that they all know my phone number and if they missed me so much then they could have called me yesterday instead of leaving me sitting here alone and upset about the whole situation when I had nothing to do with their argument to begin with. Of course they were the best of friends on Saturday night and I was the evil one and I never said a single word to get that attitude from either of them. :|

I have a feeling I'm going to fall asleep soon *must stay up for Laguna Beach!* That means I should do a few things around my apartment. Alli and I are going to dinner tomorrow and she's meeting me here. :scream: What a mess!!!!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Good thing when I went to pay rent today I walked to the store for the ATM and then to the rent office. I need to get back into a regular exercise routine. Anyone here try yoga?

I can't pay my rent until Friday :sad: I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I have until the 5th at 5:00 before it's late. I've always paid on the 1st. I have 2 problems...not enough money right now :( The other is I ran out of checks and my new ones should be here soon.

I hate being poor :grumpy:

arw9797 said:

I can't pay my rent until Friday :sad: I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I have until the 5th at 5:00 before it's late. I've always paid on the 1st. I have 2 problems...not enough money right now :( The other is I ran out of checks and my new ones should be here soon.

I hate being poor :grumpy:

I saw that I technically have until the 6th for the first time this weekend, but I'm anal and even though I felt lazy decided to do it today. I'm so happy I get paid by the end of this week.

Poor sucks. :slant: :hug:

I'm hoooooooooooooooooooome! :wave:

My Profile button is back! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good evening randoooomers. :wave:

I'm going to run to the store for some juice and milk. Grrr....

Good thing when I went to pay rent today I walked to the store for the ATM and then to the rent office. I need to get back into a regular exercise routine. Anyone here try yoga?
I do the ice dancing thing but I believe Kariann is our resident Zen master here. :yes:

I have to do the ice dancing thing at 8:00 tomorrow morning. :crack: I might be fashionably late and let Chuckie go first.

Kariann said:
Honestly how could I lose a cd I just had 20 minutes ago?
Welcome to my world! :love: Except I would have lost it within 2 minutes, not 20. I put things down and I forget they ever existed!

Schmeg said:

I do the ice dancing thing but I believe Kariann is our resident Zen master here. :yes:

I have to do the ice dancing thing at 8:00 tomorrow morning. :crack: I might be fashionably late and let Chuckie go first.

I admit I've always wanted to try it but I was watching Celebrity Fit Club last night and if Jackee can do it, hell, so can I! :laugh:

Re: forgetting things exist:

:grumpy: I left the dome light on in my car and everyone here took it as the first oppurtunity to point and laugh at me since I've been home.

Re: Profile button: it disappeared when I was house-sitting! It must have been their computer, buecause gifs and smilies didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom