Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!

I'd start a thread in the :help: forum about it but I don't know if it's just this computer; maybe the button will be back when I get home.

Ok since he signs his emails as B that's what I'll call him instead of the high school boy. We've been emailing all weekend :D He's a HUGE U2 fan :drool:

I'm still a little freaked out that I'm emailing with him. There's so much of my past that I don't like to think about and he's a part of that. :shifty:

:dance: Manny isn't getting traded! :dance:

He was a jerk last week but I still love him! :D

arw9797 said:
Ok since he signs his emails as B that's what I'll call him instead of the high school boy. We've been emailing all weekend :D He's a HUGE U2 fan :drool:

I'm still a little freaked out that I'm emailing with him. There's so much of my past that I don't like to think about and he's a part of that. :shifty:
:lol: Two VERY good reasons to keep e-mailing him in the first paragraph, anyway!

When we nicknamed Bharati at work B it was really hard for me to start calling her that until the night we kidnapped her. :coocoo:

Schmeg said:

:lol: Two VERY good reasons to keep e-mailing him in the first paragraph, anyway!

When we nicknamed Bharati at work B it was really hard for me to start calling her that until the night we kidnapped her. :coocoo:

It's just freaky to talk to him. I still want to know why he wanted to talk to me after all these years. He and Alli want to get together soon and I'm sure Cheryl will want to come with us. It's going to be weird. Very weird.

arw9797 said:
:| no one ever called me today. I dont' know how long I should ignore them and when to call home. :sad:
:hug: I say let them sweat...they'll have to call you eventually.

:mad: How could I possibly still want to eat after my giant dinner? :mad:

arw9797 said:

I know but they ruined my day for no reason. :(
Which is why you should let them sweat...THEY ruined YOUR day, not the other way around. They should be the ones to call you and either apologize or pretend nothing's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom