Bright Eyes - Cassadaga

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still gotta say Tourist Trap is better than MOST of the songs on Cassadaga. Shame it didn't make the album. :sigh:

I just got back from Best Buy. They've got the album for $7.99 all week, so go snap it up. The packaging is awesome.

Hopefully now that it's officially released this thread will generate more of a response.

I cannot get into this album....:no:I've had repeated listen bit nothing sticks..:shrug:

I prefer the "Four Winds" EP to this album, .....:reject:

I'm going to see me some Bright Eyes on May 17th :hyper:

I guess it's my consolation for not being able to see The Flaming Lips (an LMP Top 10 band) on Thursday...

... no, it isn't :angry:

am going to pick this up on thursday, when my 20% discount at borders for being a rewards member kicks in :angry:
too long to wait :angry:

i have a feeling it'll be good, i loved the ep :love:

inmyplace13 said:
The packaging is awesome.

Holy yes...:drool: I'd advise people against downloading the album instead of buying the CD, the packaging is very cool.

I've just started listening to it. So far, so good.

Just got back from the show a little while ago. Wayyyy better than when I saw em on the Digital Ash tour in 2005. Setlist:

Clairaudients
Hot Knives
Middleman
First Day Of My Life
Four Winds
False Advertising
The Calendar Hung Itself
No One Would Riot For Less
Soul Singer In A Session Band
I Believe In Symmetry
Lime Tree
Brakeman

Encore:
Gold Mine Gutted
Lua

Good show. Try to get to one if it comes through your town. :up:

Jack In The Box said:

for me it was more like "meh"

indeed

it doesnt speak to my gothic soul like Lifted does

but Coat Check Dream Song alone makes the album worth it :drool: If the Breakman Turns My Way, Hot Knives, and I Must Belong Somewhere are good too...and of course Four Winds...the rest of the album is pretty meh to me.

Cartoon Blues from the Four Winds EP though... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom