Brest, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not after the incident with the O-gauge caboose.

In the very room I'm sitting in right now, there are a bunch of HOs.

What? 1:87 HO scale trains.

I was gonna say, I don't think Charlot would appreciate that...

Imagine what you could accomplish if you applied yourself.

Dear The Brave Little Toaster,

Thank you for being horrifying as always.

I visited that premium only section about a cafe or whatever.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THERE.

Bet you enjoyed the Union the other night, Ax!

That was a good evening in general! Good All Blacks win, Essendon sneak home and into the eight, and the easiest front row I've got at a gig for a long time.

So what is in there? I probably don't want to know. I mean, I can extrapolate enough from the forum title.

Basically, it's a forum to talk about sex. In other words, the most boring and least-updated forum on interference. Once you stop giggling like a fifth grader.

In the early days of the Superthread, we made that forum look positively puritanical.

25 in January for me.

The worst part is, I keep thinking it's my 26th that's coming up, not my 25th.

I turn 27 in March. It's also going to be my 10-year high school reunion and I have fuck-all to show for it. I'm kind of depressed over that.

Yeah, but will anybody else have much to show? I'll probably only go to my high school reunion for a laugh, to see who got knocked up early and such.

Though I suppose we have Facebook for that sort of thing nowadays.

People have families at least. I'm sure some of them are accomplished. But I was in teh top 10% of my class, I was supposed to go on to bigger and better things, not fart around in entry-level jobs and live at home.

You'll feel better once you find out that the guy who was meant to make millions playing sport actually became a fat loser who's spent so much time playing World of Warcraft that the reunion is his first social event of the decade.

I reckon that for the next album, they should film the entire recording session, all three years of it or whatever, and release it unedited on DVD (and a Blu-Ray edition that also has archival footage from every past album), because I promise you, there are a thousand people on this forum who would buy it ... then we can just wait for the incredible over-analysis threads. It'd be terrifying.

... Is it bad that I'm more interested in that idea than the uber deluxe thing?

chatroulette-trolling-there-went-my-afternoon-plans.jpg

Andre Vladimir! Did you go to the model train shop again?! They're going to arrest you next time. :tsk:

... :lol:

I think I just have a habit of Larrying every thread I make, because it's such a banal and ridiculous emoticon to have on a forum.

Fair enough. Is Larry inherently more banal and ridiculous than, say, Adam?

shit that was without even trying. 105 random hip hop/lcd soundsystem lyrics

Way to go cobbler! You postwhore. :wink:

I visited that premium only section about a cafe or whatever.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THERE.

Oh yeah, what Reggo et al. said. I only looked at it once, and about 5 seconds was enough to convince me never to go back.

In the early days of the Superthread, we made that forum look positively puritanical.

My admittedly hazy memories don't quite agree with this, but perhaps I blotted them out in self-defence...

I turn 30 in November :ohmy: :reject:

25 in January for me.

The worst part is, I keep thinking it's my 26th that's coming up, not my 25th.

I turn 27 in March. It's also going to be my 10-year high school reunion and I have fuck-all to show for it. I'm kind of depressed over that.

a) You're all babies! :tongue:

b) Ax, I'm surprised you don't keep thinking it's your 48th coming up... :wink: :flees:

c) Plenty of life left, Reggo. :hug:

People have families at least. I'm sure some of them are accomplished. But I was in teh top 10% of my class, I was supposed to go on to bigger and better things, not fart around in entry-level jobs and live at home.

At my school reunion, I don't think most people even recognised me. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! An unsurprising thing, at least. It wasn't too depressing, by and large.

Also, I bought David Tennant's version of Hamlet yesterday. Will have to wait until I have 3.5 hours free to watch it, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom