Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LolChina.

Also, time for the WOOAAHH WOOOAAAH drinking game: every time you hear that on NLOTH, take a shot! It'll get you drunk before GOYB.

Drunk? Probably passed out!

Also, I wonder if there's a kneel/soul/heart count out there yet.

I'm just watching GOYB from the Brit Awards, and wtf is going on there, seriously? Bono's sounding like he just had cardboard for breakfast.

Also, what is that that Adam's playing? Looks like one of Edge's spare Gretch Falcons.

Ooh, I'd love to do something like that, and I hope I'd have the time. Three of my train-related goals would be to ride the TGV, travel through the Channel Tunnel, and ride one of the famous Swiss mountain railways. No idea if I'd be able to accomplish all of those, but no way am I flying between England and continental Europe if I can train it ...

I've never been in the Glaciar Express, but I heard it's great. You might enjoy it, like, a lot.
Glacier Express The Glacier Express

Drunk? Probably passed out!

Also, I wonder if there's a kneel/soul/heart count out there yet.

Apparently there are about a dozen references to heart throughout. I think we're good on the kneel and soul count.

I'm just watching GOYB from the Brit Awards, and wtf is going on there, seriously? Bono's sounding like he just had cardboard for breakfast.

Also, what is that that Adam's playing? Looks like one of Edge's spare Gretch Falcons.

Huh, for once I have no real problem with Bono's current vocals - though the eyeliner is just hilariously bad. That's going to give us lulz for years to come.

The lyrics being flashed on screen is silliness.

So, anyone else hoping for a BTBS / RTSS / Cedars trio for the tour? Cause I sure am hoping for something like that - for the 'war' / 'we want world peace!' section of the setlist that we saw in Vertigo, I think Cedars fits in perfectly.

I felt the same, but I suspect I may have messed up with the sound setup.

So, anyone else hoping for a BTBS / RTSS / Cedars trio for the tour? Cause I sure am hoping for something like that - for the 'war' / 'we want world peace!' section of the setlist that we saw in Vertigo, I think Cedars fits in perfectly.

I'm hoping Bullet is dropped for the first time in ... ever.

(OK, OK, so there were those five Lovetown gigs and one on Elevation.)

I'm not quite sure what woke me up. I've a feeling it was a mixture of having some dream involving you, though what it was I'm not sure, and my alarm clock blaring Born to Run at me because I forgot I did not need to be up at 6 am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom