Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the only reason I won't buy it is that I'm now so seriously considering travelling to see the tour and whoever I can meet up with that I need to save every cent ...

Probably the only reason I won't buy it is that I'm now so seriously considering travelling to see the tour and whoever I can meet up with that I need to save every cent ...

YES COME TO DUBLIN WITH US!!!!!

:evil:

That's one of my reasons too, I'm going to save up as much as I can, except for buying the album ofcourse. I'm not gonna buy a Wii just yet, cause I want to save money.

But it's tempting. That thing is beautiful.

YES COME TO DUBLIN WITH US!!!!!

:evil:

My problem is I want to go to both Europe and North America. Europe will probably work better with my university schedule - and I've never been there before. And since North America just looks like being stadiums, well ... it'd be a no-brainer to do North America if it were arenas, but if both continents are stadiums then I think Europe looks best.

I could just go home via North America anyway and see some things I want to see.

GG2, I need to call in a favour. Scans of an NME article have just been posted on WTAHAN: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...gue-of-ordinary-gentlemen-article-193807.html

I was wondering if scans have also appeared in PLEBA? Because the WTAHAN scans seem to end suddenly, and the article makes no mention of the third day the author spent in the studios. So I was wondering if that really is the whole thing or if there's an extra page out there.

You see, the third scan mentions U2 playing live in the studio and I'm trying to date the appearance so that I can put it on U2gigs ... at the moment, I've established it was no earlier than 02/02 and no later than 05/02, but I'd like to be more precise!

Bonnie, I have no fucking idea what the hell happened, just that it was traumatising.

GG2, I need to call in a favour. Scans of an NME article have just been posted on WTAHAN: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...gue-of-ordinary-gentlemen-article-193807.html

I was wondering if scans have also appeared in PLEBA? Because the WTAHAN scans seem to end suddenly, and the article makes no mention of the third day the author spent in the studios. So I was wondering if that really is the whole thing or if there's an extra page out there.

You see, the third scan mentions U2 playing live in the studio and I'm trying to date the appearance so that I can put it on U2gigs ... at the moment, I've established it was no earlier than 02/02 and no later than 05/02, but I'd like to be more precise!

I haven't heard about that yet. Perhaps check PLEBA to see?

I want a hi q pic of that litograph!

Hey Renato! :wave:

I haven't heard about that yet. Perhaps check PLEBA to see?

I want a hi q pic of that litograph!

I glanced at PLEBA, but the threads that weren't respecting tuf bono looked terrifying, so I went and respected tuf bono instead and figured maybe one of you people less terrified by disrespectful threads would know the answer.

Hey Renato! :wave:

I glanced at PLEBA, but the threads that weren't respecting tuf bono looked terrifying, so I went and respected tuf bono instead and figured maybe one of you people less terrified by disrespectful threads would know the answer.

Well to be honest, the only PLEBA threads I check these days are the misc pics and the caption thread..

Well to be honest, the only PLEBA threads I check these days are the misc pics and the caption thread..

Ah, OK. Article scans are just posted in the main forum, right? I didn't see any thread titles that mentioned the NME, so I'm figuring it must not be there. Or I'm blind.

Oh well, guess I'll just add the appearance under 2009-02-00 and note in the comments that it took place on an indeterminate day within the range of 2-5 February.

Well, Liam doesn't. ;)

Speaking of the beggar... we shall see him later!
:tsk: how dare he. No respect, that fella.

:hug: Later Lee amm.

Ah, OK. Article scans are just posted in the main forum, right? I didn't see any thread titles that mentioned the NME, so I'm figuring it must not be there. Or I'm blind.

Oh well, guess I'll just add the appearance under 2009-02-00 and note in the comments that it took place on an indeterminate day within the range of 2-5 February.

yea, so I guess it's not there yet.

I just found out I might be unable to make it to the opening night of the tour in late June. Damn, I was soooo hoping I'd be able to see the first couple of concerts. What better place than Barcelona???? And I'd love the whole setlist surprise thing.

I just found out I might be unable to make it to the opening night of the tour in late June. Damn, I was soooo hoping I'd be able to see the first couple of concerts. What better place than Barcelona???? And I'd love the whole setlist surprise thing.

Damn, how come? I'm really tempted to see if I can make it to that first gig too, just for the sake of surprise. Then again, thanks to U2gigs, I'll be keeping fully abreast of rehearsal details, so I doubt anything would come as a surprise. Last time around, we had good contacts and knew everything that was going to happen before it did.

Damn, how come? I'm really tempted to see if I can make it to that first gig too, just for the sake of surprise. Then again, thanks to U2gigs, I'll be keeping fully abreast of rehearsal details, so I doubt anything would come as a surprise. Last time around, we had good contacts and knew everything that was going to happen before it did.

If everything goes as planned (which I hope for this case it won't), I will be traveling for work from June 22 to July 1, which according to the rumours would be the dates for the opening. :sad:

If everything goes as planned (which I hope for this case it won't), I will be traveling for work from June 22 to July 1, which according to the rumours would be the dates for the opening. :sad:

Oh, that's really lame!

If I do decide to come to Europe, I'm lucky that plenty of gigs should happen in my winter holidays ... though I was kind of planning to go to New Zealand then.

I still need to see how expensive this will be, though. I imagine cost might make it too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom