Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, the cat followed my order-

Wait, I mean, :hug:!

:hug: Thanks. I needed that. I've had a week of hell.

1. Friends unborn grandchild (to teenage parents) was stillborn after a car crash left the mother with head injuries.

2. Just behind a tanker carrying ammonium nitrate took out a traffic light pole. Freaked the shit out of me.

3. Next day I was 1 minute behind a massive truck and trailer unit rolling on the motorway, COMPLETELY blocking it. How no one died is beyond me. Freaked the LIVING shit out of me after what happened the day before.

4. Found out that Mr Top 10 NZ Rich lister is defaulting on his payment for work that he owes us. He owes THOUSANDS of dollars to us and couldn't give a fucking rats arse. Put it this way, he now knows EXACTLY what I think of him. No idea if or when we'll ever see his money.

5. Really tired from lack of sleep thanks to eldest child having an ear infection.

6. And then tonight happens, I'm on the fucking floor in the lounge. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I'm so exhausted from this week.

Maybe I should just try and sleep. :(

:hug: Thanks. I needed that. I've had a week of hell.

1. Friends unborn grandchild (to teenage parents) was stillborn after a car crash left the mother with head injuries.

2. Just behind a tanker carrying ammonium nitrate took out a traffic light pole. Freaked the shit out of me.

3. Next day I was 1 minute behind a massive truck and trailer unit rolling on the motorway, COMPLETELY blocking it. How no one died is beyond me. Freaked the LIVING shit out of me after what happened the day before.

4. Found out that Mr Top 10 NZ Rich lister is defaulting on his payment for work that he owes us. He owes THOUSANDS of dollars to us and couldn't give a fucking rats arse. Put it this way, he now knows EXACTLY what I think of him. No idea if or when we'll ever see his money.

5. Really tired from lack of sleep thanks to eldest child having an ear infection.

6. And then tonight happens, I'm on the fucking floor in the lounge. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I'm so exhausted from this week.

Maybe I should just try and sleep. :(

Oh Kim :hug: :hug: :hug:
I always find that it never rains, but it pours, and all these shitty events come at once. I hope things look up for you soon.

A series of bad events often just exhausts me mentally. Sleeping's good if you can get to sleep, but I usually end up just mulling things over.
:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Oh Kim :hug: :hug: :hug:
I always find that it never rains, but it pours, and all these shitty events come at once. I hope things look up for you soon.

A series of bad events often just exhausts me mentally. Sleeping's good if you can get to sleep, but I usually end up just mulling things over.
:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

:hug: Thanks :hug:

I spent all of Sunday and Monday supporting my friends as they waited for news and then dealt with it. Awful and draining.

Although I wasn't physically involved in the truck crashes, being there when it happened puts your brain into overdrive of 'what could have happened'.

Argh just too tired. Ready to go girly and cry!! :giggle:

Or you could put on some loud music and rock the fuck out for a bit, this usually brings me up a bit!!

The album leak has been the ONLY good thing happen all week and has probably been my saving grace. I'm sure I've damaged my hearing from playing it so loud!

So yeah, I apologise for any off colour posts I may have done this past week...to say I haven't been totally on board is an understatement. But on the other hand, coming 'home' to the ST has been a welcome escape.

Ugh, ok that's enough of me blabbing on...you don't need to hear it all! :hug:

So yeah, I apologise for any off colour posts I may have done this past week...to say I haven't been totally on board is an understatement. But on the other hand, coming 'home' to the ST has been a welcome escape.

Psh, I've well and truly abused this thread's time and generosity. If you want to talk, go for it. :hug:

Heh, I don't mind blabbing, I do it enough! Hopefully things perk up at the weekend. :)

Psh, I've well and truly abused this thread's time and generosity. If you want to talk, go for it. :hug:

:hug:

Thanks Ax

I think if I talk too much at the moment I'll blubber...maybe I just need sleep. I have had to be up at 5am each morning for work which doesn't help when your brain is a ticking timebomb trying to digest all that has happened.

Here's a pic I took when we FINALLY were allowed off the motorway - 40 minutes after the truck rolling. The trailer is fully blocking the two northbound lanes, and the cab and tipper are completely blocking the southbound lanes. Sand is all over the road. The dude in the van has serious injuries. Competely surreal being there and seeing it. Awful.
truckcrash.jpg

I think if I talk too much at the moment I'll blubber...maybe I just need sleep. I have had to be up at 5am each morning for work which doesn't help when your brain is a ticking timebomb trying to digest all that has happened.

Here's a pic I took when we FINALLY were allowed off the motorway - 40 minutes after the truck rolling. The trailer is fully blocking the two northbound lanes, and the cab and tipper are completely blocking the southbound lanes. Sand is all over the road. The dude in the van has serious injuries. Competely surreal being there and seeing it. Awful.
truckcrash.jpg

Yikes, yeah, a good long rest sounds like just the thing you could use.

And holy shit at the picture! :ohmy:

Yeah, might try and sleep now. Been holding everything in and it's a relief to 'spill the beans' if you know what I mean...A problem shared is a problem halved.

:hug:'s to you all and good night

G'night, Kim, and I hope things pick up for you. :hug:

And GG2, I'm really fucking tempted to order that lithograph.

Same here. I really want to have it, but sheesh, 100 $usd? Even with the weak dollar that's a LOT of money.

But it'd look awesome on the wall.

I wonder how many there are, because otherwise I could try to get it for my birthday. :hmm:

I already have a couple of U2 lithographs that I haven't even got framed yet, let alone have room to hang up on the wall, so I don't think I'll get another. But by god am I tempted!

I haven't bought any, but I do have a couple of vinyls I still need to frame. (UABRS, UF, JT, AB)
And I can't find Zooropa or Pop anywhere. :grumpy:

But it's tempting. Cause it's a beautiful pic and frankly I have a weak spot for blue things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom