Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: I don't have cheese or bread. But I do have a lovely doona cocoon, I won't be getting up anytime soon :up:

A what? :scratch:

I also just realised I have half a bottle of passoa in my room. Pity I didn't get orange juice but some other stuff, tastes really bad tho I had to mix it with water. :hmm: Should I add?

OH wow. :combust:

I can't believe it's so long already. :sad: I remember you guys invading random threads and not having a clue what the fuck was going on.

:lol: Oh man, the forum gypsy days. Those were GOOD TIMES. I love that on a few subfora, the threads we invaded are still in the most recent two or three pages. Those places are so dead.

duvet, quilt? Whatever you call it it's comfy.
Ah, I didn't know that term. :D I have a fleece blanket here. Yay for comfy!

:lol: Oh man, the forum gypsy days. Those were GOOD TIMES. I love that on a few subfora, the threads we invaded are still in the most recent two or three pages. Those places are so dead.

So did you guys actually go to ALL the subfora or just a lucky few?

So did you guys actually go to ALL the subfora or just a lucky few?

We hit Discotheque, EBTTRT, IAMJ, TCATT, POTDB, and AIWIU2 before we struck EYKIW with the Kunstmuseum gig and got sent to OOC.

OK, anniversary thread is good to go. I'm kind of nervous about making it. It feels like such a big thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom