Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This I can't wait for.

I'm trying to think of everything to include to make sure it's comprehensive.

It'll also help everybody calculate their Superthread purity scores, as I'd like to have that good to go soon. We're stalled on around 80 questions and I'd like to get to 100.

I'm trying to think of everything to include to make sure it's comprehensive.

It'll also help everybody calculate their Superthread purity scores, as I'd like to have that good to go soon. We're stalled on around 80 questions and I'd like to get to 100.
What have you got so far?

What have you got so far?

I'm thinking I'll do:

1. Individual rankings of who has how many posts
2. Who has made 100, 200, or 300 posts in a single thread
3. Who has started threads
4. Rankings of countries we've visited
5. Who has been a top poster
6. Purity scores of course!

#1 I'll obviously just copy the spreadsheet, #3 and #4 I already have documents of those that just need to be updated, #2 and #5 I might do tonight. I worry how badly I will dominate #5.

I'm thinking I'll do:

1. Individual rankings of who has how many posts
2. Who has made 100, 200, or 300 posts in a single thread
3. Who has started threads
4. Rankings of countries we've visited
5. Who has been a top poster
6. Purity scores of course!

#1 I'll obviously just copy the spreadsheet, #3 and #4 I already have documents of those that just need to be updated, #2 and #5 I might do tonight. I worry how badly I will dominate #5.
Mmm, statsbomb. :drool:

#5? Yeah ... uh ... a lot.

Oh, that reminds me. I'm pretty sure I've lost a couple more purity points in the last week, but I'd have to check to be sure.

Also, it's bedtime for me :wave: See you lot later.

I'm thinking I should put dates on the purity scores. Some are wildly out-of-date, I'm sure.

G'night! :wave:

Statistics? :drool: What's goin' on? :goestocatchup:

In two days, the ultimate Superthread statsbomb shall be unleashed onto a poor, unsuspecting Interference in conjunction with the first year anniversary of this madhouse.

Oh fuck yeah!

By that time, you should be over halfway to 1,000 Superthread posts too. As of the end of the last thread, you were in 45th place on 466 (with our other new regular, Renato, one place ahead with 473). There are two people in the 480s you should pass easily, but then 41st is all the way in the 600s.

By that time, you should be over halfway to 1,000 Superthread posts too. As of the end of the last thread, you were in 45th place on 466 (with our other new regular, Renato, one place ahead with 473). There are two people in the 480s you should pass easily, but then 41st is all the way in the 600s.

Neat. I gain more pleasure than I probably should by reading stats, by the way. :cute:

Charlotte, how was the interview?

The JB one went ok, but the hours and pay they were offering wasn't as good as Foodtown (my old-new work)...so I'm back to being a checkout supervisin' bitch! :up:

:grumpy: Mr G came home, hence my disappearance. He's not magnificent tonight. Hasn't even got his boots on now. He crossed the sober line on the horizon and after a bit of stand up comedy, I got 'fez' up from listening to him breathe way too loud. I figured I'll go crazy if I stay listening to him, either that or the alcohol fumes will turn me white as snow before I barf.

:giggle: Ok I need a life....nah he's not THAT bad, but he's had enough to unleash his horrific snoring!! So I'm on a mattress in the lounge now!! :yippie:

Good news about your Mum Ax. Hope it all goes well for her!!

And YAY for the pending statbomb!!!! :hyper:

Neat. I gain more pleasure than I probably should by reading stats, by the way. :cute:

I'm such a stats nerd, which I suppose is why I maintain the stats spreadsheet. Then again, this place was founded on stats nerdism and keeping track of our history.

:grumpy: Mr G came home, hence my disappearance. He's not magnificent tonight. Hasn't even got his boots on now. He crossed the sober line on the horizon and after a bit of stand up comedy, I got 'fez' up from listening to him breathe way too loud. I figured I'll go crazy if I stay listening to him, either that or the alcohol fumes will turn me white as snow before I barf.

I ... don't know whether to laugh or kick you out of the thread for that one!

Good news about your Mum Ax. Hope it all goes well for her!!

And YAY for the pending statbomb!!!! :hyper:

Ironic this; Mum just called and she hasn't had such a good day today! But she says it's fairly mild pancreatic trouble, nothing to worry about, and that it should pass.

I'm glad I brought up the statsbomb actually, since I hadn't realised its the first anniversary in just two days!

Sweet jesus :giggle:
Couldn't quite work "Cedars of Lebanon" in there, eh? :tongue:

I ... don't know whether to laugh or kick you out of the thread for that one!

:tongue:

I'm tired, been awake since 5am. I've just had to contend with a drunken male who has inadvertantly (have no idea if I've spelt that right) kicked me out of my bed. I am on a foam mattress on the floor in the lounge. I'd kick ME out.

So laugh and humour me in my moment of need. :sad:

After you traumatised us with those U2 pictures? I might need to think about this a little!

:depressed: But don't you like the lads in their speedo's/undies???

If it makes you feel any better the cat just launched a full scale attack on my arm. I am now bleeding. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom