Brad Renfro Dead at 25...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
this is awful... He was just 25...

RIP

Brad Renfro Dies
Posted Jan 15th 2008 6:34PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned actor Brad Renfro is dead.

The 25-year-old actor was found dead at his Los Angeles home this morning. The cause of death has not been determined, however, Renfro had a history of drug abuse.

Sources tell us Renfro, who had starring roles in "The Client" and "Apt Pupil" had been working valiantly to stay clean, especially since this summer. Renfro had been convicted of several drug offenses, including attempted heroin possession.

Renfro had been filming a movie with Winona Ryder and Billy Bob Thornton. The movie, "The Informers," just wrapped.

Renfro has had a rough time personally since moving from Tennessee to Los Angeles. His parents split, and we're told he did not have real guidance from adults as he tried navigating the treacherous movie industry.

:sad:

Hahahahahhahahahaha to Ghost World 2!

Very sad - he was a good actor - though Apt Pupil was horribly over-rated. I think I read somewhere he was considered for the John Connor role in Terminator 3...

Did I hear right, did anyone else hear this? That Brad had had a tattoo on his back a day or two before he died that said something like (Fu*k you Fu*kers)?

WOW

yea it is and pretty sad too

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/18/brad-renfro-the-last-tattoo/

Two Days Before Death, Brad Renfro Got F-Word Tattoo
Friday January 18, 2008

Brad Renfro arrives at Warner Independent's Premiere of "The Jacket" at the Pacific ArcLight Theaters on February 28, 2005 in Hollywood, CA.
Kevin Winter/Getty ImagesTwo days before his untimely death at age 25, Brad Renfro got a tattoo that read "F--k All" inked across his back, TMZ.com is reporting.

An autopsy was performed Thursday, according to The Los Angeles Times. The official cause of death will not be released for about six weeks.

Renfro was found unresponsive in his L.A. residence Tuesday and was pronounced dead at 9 a.m. No signs of foul play or visible injury were detected.

Jackass star Johnny Knoxville — who filmed the 2002 flick Deuces Wild with Renfro — told The Insider he was still struggling over his the actor's passing.

“I really liked Brad," Knoxville said. "[He was] extremely charming and [had] a good heart. Yeah, he got into a little trouble, but he was a sweet, sweet kid.

“I don’t like to be talking about him in the past tense," he added. "He was a hometown boy who did real good, and it breaks my heart he is gone. He was so young and so sweet.

“It makes me very sad.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom