Brad and Jennifer separate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
finally brad can make some good roles again
since fight club , not a single good movie , there were some soso films , but nothing like 7 , 12 monkes or kalifornia

Last edited:
Oh yikes, it looked like I repeated exactly what you said.

Oh well. It was too obvious with those two

My thoughts: must have been that hideous haircut from Oceans 12 that turned her off to him;) and, damn, they'd have had one good looking kid:(

AvsGirl41 said:
Oh, we want kids, but let me do just one more movie, Brad, I have my career to think of.

Brad Pitt needs a non-celebrity. He wants kids

No shit. :up:
I doubt she would ever bare a child herself for the fear of gaining weight. She was part of the cast when some scenes from a movie where being shot at my house. I met her and didn't care for her at all. She would go around the catering service tables where all the goodies where and make little faces :huh: :yuck: And her bodyguards were always around her even though no one was trying to get to her. I mean if she walked 2 feet away she had to have them follow.

I'm sure many of us would give him kids... :hmm:

Where do you sign up? :wink: :laugh:

well, I guess I can admit it now; Jen and I have been having an affair for sometime now....we just couldn't keep stringing Brad along forever....he's such a nice guy....
well, soon you'll all be seeing me in the papers I guess.....

*checks bottle of medication*

uh oh...it says only ONCE a day.......:uhoh:

bonosgirl84 said:
maybe they're just "on a break."

HAHAHA!! Funny!!

I actually rented Troy tonight....I get to enjoy (well, apparently not, according to the critics) watching Brad Pitt knowing he's single....yummy...

Last edited:
ladywithspinninghead said:

HAHAHA!! Funny!!

I actually rented Troy tonight....I get to enjoy (well, apparently not, according to the critics) watching Brad Pitt knowing he's single....yummy...

It's odd too. I was watching Troy and decided to surf a bit and I saw the news that they were breaking up.

Brad was ultra yummy in the role. I mean throughout most of the movie he was naked.

He does want kids. If the one you're with, doesn't want to start then you may have to look elsewhere. he's 40 something isn't he?

Too bad!

karmic_postmark said:
She was part of the cast when some scenes from a movie where being shot at my house. I met her and didn't care for her at all. She would go around the catering service tables where all the goodies where and make little faces :huh: :yuck:

What movie had scenes at your house?! That's pretty cool

karmic_postmark said:

No shit. :up:
I doubt she would ever bare a child herself for the fear of gaining weight. She was part of the cast when some scenes from a movie where being shot at my house. I met her and didn't care for her at all. She would go around the catering service tables where all the goodies where and make little faces :huh: :yuck: And her bodyguards were always around her even though no one was trying to get to her. I mean if she walked 2 feet away she had to have them follow.

Where do you sign up? :wink: :laugh:

I don't get it. Can't you have kids and still have a career? Other (and more successful) actresses can do it.

Besides, if he had come home looking like he did in Troy, there couldn't help but be an accident at my house. :sexywink:

I remove myself from the list though, my passion waned for Brad sometime ago. I only want Viggo Mortensen or Gerard Butler's kids. :hmm: :laugh:

OMG AvsGirl41 you said Viggo! God that man is sexy. Unlike Brad, I CAN daydream about myself being with Viggo. I have recently seen a picture of one of Viggo's brother and he is pretty darn sexy too. The sexy gene must run in that family hehe

Back
Top Bottom