Brad and Angelina will get married when ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irvine511

Blue Crack Supplier
... everyone else can!

[q]Brad Pitt: I'll Marry When Everyone Can

Fri Sep 08, 3:22 PM ET

Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.
[/q]

:love:

Brad_Pitt_86601a.jpg

:drool:

hey,
that's my answer

when Reagan was President

I would say
when they balance the U. S. budget

then Clinton screwed that up!

Didn't Charlize Theron say that too?

I don't see Brad and Angie getting married even if gay marriage was legal world wide today. But whatever :shrug: As long as they're happy and it's working for them what difference does it make

MrsSpringsteen said:
I don't see Brad and Angie getting married even if gay marriage was legal world wide today. But whatever :shrug:

Yeah, sounds like an excuse to me too. He's probably thinking they're happy together, they've already had a baby together, and they'll be allowed to adopt more kids from somewhere on this earth. So why get married (just to get divorced again someday, maybe)? :shrug:

I don't think he's actually saying he and Angelina are taking some protest stand over this - I think he's just giving a smart arse answer with a serious punchline to a curly question.

Brad and Angelina will get married when the public starts losing interest in them and they need to do something to get back on the cover of People/US/In Touch, etc.

KristenF said:
Brad and Angelina will get married when the public starts losing interest in them and they need to do something to get back on the cover of People/US/In Touch, etc.
Big fat word!!! I used to like these two but then they got together and became the most irritating celeb couple ever. Okay, TomKat are also pretty irritating.

I always hate it when people I don't like do something for a good cause. So I'm choosing to believe that they just don't want to get married!

what a nice, convenient little answer. i have a hard time believing most southern states will ever make anal sex legal, much less allow gays to be married. at least not until after they're dead.

but you know, according to one magazine, he's said he doesn't want any more kids until they get married cuz he's all old fashioned. according to another, he's been begging her to marry him for a while now, and after he gave up and resigned himself to the fact that she didn't want to, she said yes.

so i just take all this with a grain of salt.

Irvine511 said:
... everyone else can!

[q]Brad Pitt: I'll Marry When Everyone Can

Fri Sep 08, 3:22 PM ET

Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.
[/q]

:love:

Brad_Pitt_86601a.jpg

:drool:

Way to get out of a commitment Brad!!........heehee.

For some reason Donald Trump decided to go off on this and the subject of Angelina last night on Larry King. If opinions are like assholes, well he's got so much wiping to do :D

KING: OK, back to some thing current. You recently applauded Brad Pitt's stance on not marrying Angelina Jolie. I believe you said that you consider everyone -- when he said everyone should be married but don't bug him, why?

TRUMP: Well, look, number one, I know her father. Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a thing.

KING: Yes, why, he's a good guy?

TRUMP: I mean this poor sap he comes along and he practically begs her, "I want to see my grandson. I want to see this." I mean if I were with him, I'd say "Forget it. It's over."

KING: He's also a great actor, Jon Voight.

TRUMP: I think he's a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She's been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don't even find her attractive. That has nothing to do with why I said it though.

He made that statement, right, and he made it like he's doing this wonderful thing for humanity. I think he probably made it just because he doesn't want to get married, which is, you know, not so bad.

KING: You've been quoted...

TRUMP: But I'm not a fan of hers as you probably noticed.

KING: I gathered. That's come through.

TRUMP: Did you notice, OK?

Back
Top Bottom