Bra, Italy Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'They'say it's deviated from the Originals. I'll have to take their word for it. They also say it's just some garden variety sci-fi thing now. I'll watch anything though.

i've gots to get me some sleep. this is craziness right here. fucking hell. this is the slowest building breakdown ever.

take it easy, bonno. :up:

Hello Superthread. Just thought I'd pop in to say hi, let you know I am not dead, and that I am having a good long weekend. Now to make the new Survivor round and go to bed. :wave:

take it easy, bonno. :up:

Aw man, you know there are people that actually call me that. Hope you have a good one, Anna.

I just completed too tests for a so-far successful job application, I mean, it was successful until they ASKED ME TO DO A GODDAMN MATHS TEST, I mean I haven't done anything to do with maths since I was about 12, and even googling for every second answer didn't seem to help much. I hope my speedy goodness in the communications quiz was enough to make them give me a new house and a sweet Lotus Elise and my own Pacific island.

214 Dude I figured out how to sneak alcohol into the waterpark
972???
214 You pour the Nestea out of the bottle and fill it with bourbon
972 Arent you there with the wife and kids?
214 They have no idea Im totally shitfaced
(two hours later)
214 Im such an idiot
972 you just now found this out
214 I threw up after riding this huge slide couldve pulled it off as being sick until I stumbled and fell on a six year old, the woman is bitchin me out as we speak

Back
Top Bottom