Bra, Italy Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear photographers for the Age,

Do be careful when taking photos of random Asian and Indian students walking around campus to use in articles about the bashing of Indian students and / or the divide between local and international students, just in case those ethnic-looking, non-white students happen to be Australian citizens who have lived in Australia for all of their lives - and you end up looking like a bunch of idiots.

Sincerely,

Students.

(714): dude facebook disabled my account because im registered under a false identity. now in order to get it back, i have to prove that it's really my name. i sent them an email and had to sign it "Cordially, Lloyd Pancakes"

Ooh, good luck.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on an essay due today. Thrilling stuff.

Sonds like it! I've spent a good part of today playing Mario 64. It's sad how quickly I can beat this game now.

Oh it's a nice feeling to get home from submitting an assignment and returning books I no longer need to the library.

And I'll be doing that twice more in the coming days. This time next week, I'm going to feel a good deal more relaxed than I do right now!

Hell yes.

I'm also really looking forward to being free to work on my thesis, which I'm genuinely passionate about. Though a few days of doing nothing also sounds fairly attractive ...

Hah, well, more to the point, spare time to write at my leisure, rather than for a university mark. There are a lot of writing tasks currently sitting on the backburner since I've focused on coursework.

Back
Top Bottom