Boys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They've been wanting to for ages bamarama
So I finally go out on a brazillian thread.
Oh the suffering!
Bam Bam, is mrs bamarama disappointed in me?

screamer, will u be my publicist?

well it seems the girls did join into the "boys" thread.
I just wanted to say , this is uncanny Amanda, this is 3rd conversation I have heard this week about whether to Brasil or not to Brasil. Seems Brasilians, dare I say, are on the tip of everyone's tongue at the moment.

I braved it and had my eyebrows waxed last week. ZING!!! you know you're alive then. Once the involuntary tears stopped and the redness and swelling subsided, it was OK.I don't think I"ll be going bungey jumping any time soon, so hot wax at the salon is thrill-seeking enough for me.
It's a start:D

GO BRASIL!!!

uh, can i just say that this thread is too much? seriously, i'm with helloangel on this one. women are expected to be perfect. i, personally, have stopped caring, and do what i do (beauty wise) only for me. and i am happy now.

I've seen far worse threads then this one

even though my personal interest re other people's maintenance of private parts isn't that high

diamond said:
Er.
Uh.
I like it like a basketball court or brand new hockey rink..clean and smooooth..:)
You see I like to see what Iam eating for dessert.:)

thank you-
diamond:mac: :cool: :eyebrow: :wink:

*is scandalized

Why I nevah!

That's because I prefer the "in between." I don't want to erase God's "good work" - I just don't want so much of it. :D

well I am still lost if youre asking about waxing for guys or girls because of the replies, but a bunch of girls on my swim team have had the "brazilian" treatment (never heard that term for it before) and I think, as a girl, it's stupid and pointless. all that pain for what exactly??????

quality thread manda, what on earth made you curious about this? :eek:

Personally I think hair grows way too fast to have to go through that pain that often.

BabyGrace said:
well I am still lost if youre asking about waxing for guys or girls because of the replies, but a bunch of girls on my swim team have had the "brazilian" treatment (never heard that term for it before) and I think, as a girl, it's stupid and pointless. all that pain for what exactly??????

quality thread manda, what on earth made you curious about this? :eek:

Some girls shave rather wax! No pain, unless they cut themselves!

Sicy said:
Personally I think hair grows way too fast to have to go through that pain that often.

plus why would anyone want to look like a 10 year old????

it's really amusing how many replies this thread gets :D

I have seen it all
all of it
:p

and I prefer a good landing strip guiding me to the hangar

i feel strongly about this issue.

but i will not share it.

i do not need to worry about, cause like swallow, our chances of finding a girlfriend are so bad, im sure hed agree we'd sooner kiss each other in a cyber room and...

well nevermind.

:eek:Oh my lawd. :eek: I just found this.

It's official. I think this has gotta be the funniest thread I've ever read on Feedback.

That picture of Dieter made me laugh till I almost choked....

:lol: :lickslips: :lol: :lickslips: :lol:

p.s. Sula, I'm with you, I'll pack my bags for another planet and leave my razor here on Earth...

Last edited:
Can I have a guess at BabyGrace's question, where did you get the idea for the thread from Amanda?
Cosmopolitian? (or as i once saw Mad magazine refer to it Cow's Moo politian) When I first saw your topic I had just read an old issue of Cosmo someone had handed on to me. Figured you may have seen it too. One of the journalists researched the topic and wrote an account.:silent:

Have you seen this month's Rolling Stone? the cover?Ali G? How embarrassing buying that off the little old lady at my corner store yesterday.... to read the Silverchair article. This topic made me think of it:)
Go Ireland

Back
Top Bottom