BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2015 AFL Thread - Arise Sir BT for Services to Commentary.

tumblr_n339hiWnnH1rrz8mso1_500.jpg

Do I have a gift for you all.

In 2009, before he moved to 3AW, BT was on Triple M. Damian Barrett found a copy of his early 90s biography Black and White: The Taylor Diaries. Over the next three months, he read an excerpt from the book each week. The results were fucking hilarious.

Here, in all their glory, are the 13 episodes of The World According To Cool Breeze.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFFA44AEF72E8D3F1

The more attention Port are receiving the more I believe we can win the Showdown.

Ugghhhh Essendon's inaccuracy in the first quarter has been infuriating. Not, perhaps, as infuriating as Carlton last night, but getting right up there.

Do I have a gift for you all.

In 2009, before he moved to 3AW, BT was on Triple M. Damian Barrett found a copy of his early 90s biography Black and White: The Taylor Diaries. Over the next three months, he read an excerpt from the book each week. The results were fucking hilarious.

Here, in all their glory, are the 13 episodes of The World According To Cool Breeze.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFFA44AEF72E8D3F1

OH BOY. I can't wait to listen to this. :lol:

What an excruciating half. We even had a fair amount of chances, and kept blowing them. Ugh.

This is a poor commentary on North Melbourne too!

Even if we lose, we've now done one better than Carlton and got in front with a goal after a big comeback. :up:

CARN THE BOMBEEEEERS.

How about this Chapman bloke ... :wink:

Breust is a bloody irritating player.

Well at least we nearly did it, unlike the monumental thumpings Hawthorn have dished out to us the last few seasons.

Not going to laugh at you, this hits too close to home, seen way too many of these results from my team to laugh.

Back
Top Bottom