BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Wooowwweeeee a record all-time crowd here! Goodness gracious! It's all happening!"

(Is that BT and Bill Lawry in a blender?)

I don't think Hawthorn will finish top 4, injuries or not. I think they're close to sliding.

Don't know what BT's going on about re: Port being top of the ladder for the first time since 2007 with this win. They've been top of the ladder for three of the four previous rounds!

And what a thunderous crowd. Adelaide Oval really has been bringing it for atmosphere this year, for both Crows and Port games.

If you told me this morning that one of today's games would finally be the first game of the year where both teams broke the 100-point margin, I would've said "duh, of course Port vs Hawks", not Collingwood vs West Coast. I expected a little bit more of a shoot-out, but that was still a really exciting game.

Yeah, when I wasn't swearing at the TV it was a good one to watch.

Great game from the neural. Much more enjoyable that Hawks Vs Buddy a few weeks back.

Looking like we are going to be in Perth on the weekend of the Freo V Adelaide match...if I can get tickets will be the first time going to watch the footy outside of Vic.

I don't think Hawthorn will finish top 4, injuries or not. I think they're close to sliding.

Five winnable games coming up. GWS/West Coast (In Tassie) / Carlton/Collingwood (we rarely even play well against Hawthorn) and then they play Gold Coast. All sides who they should beat.

If Hawthorn isn't a lock for top 4, I'm not sure who is a lock to keep them out. Port has a nice head start, maybe Geelong.

Right Vladelaide, time to do the rest of the competition a favour and win today.

And wow that GC/Dogs game was looking really close until the Suns all of a sudden just put their foot down after half time.

Pretty crap game so far between the Blues and Crows. But what else does one expect from these brilliant clubs?

I was a homer and tipped the Blues. I know better, honest. Adelaide just hasn't been on my radar at all this year.

Only we can follow up such a win with such a pathetically gutless display. How we are not 5 goals down is a mystery to me.

Is this the worst game in decades or just this decade? Tune in for the second half to find out!

Back
Top Bottom