BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not to mention, a lot of players from rival sides seemingly get along well with each other outside of football, but when I was younger I always preferred to believe that they all hated each other's guts and couldn't say a polite word even off field.

:lol:

I figured that players for New Zealand's domestic clubs got along well off-field because they all wanted to get selected for the All Blacks and play together (when's an Aucklander not an Aucklander? When he's scoring tries for the All Blacks.), but I was convinced that they would all speed up if they saw a Wallaby crossing the road.

I still kind of believe that.

Breust scores a goal

Crowd: BOOOO!

Breust: Are you saying boo or booo-uuuuussstttt?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!!

Alison: I was saying boooo-uuuuussstttttt.

Amateur effort from Hawthorn. Fucking hell. Kept on handing the ball back to Port after that ball up.

Ugh. I can't identify any Port player on sight but I don't like whoever kicked that goal.

Edit: Damn you Hale! As the only Hawk left on the field whose name I know, how dare you not kick that goal from 55m out or whatever it was! :madwife:

Wingard and Monfries combine to score a goal. Vlad must be spitting derogatory nicknames everywhere!

Naturally I was out of the room when we got that goal... and if that follow-up had been on target it would have been a hell of a thing.

Can't believe the margin's now down to eleven. It's felt like Port's had all the answers to Hawthorn and applied immense pressure but the Hawks just won't say die.

Quickly, get your cup of tea everyone! *L*

Because IIIITT'SSS AAAAAWWWNNNNNN!!!!

I'm amazed BT can actually still see the play, because it sounds like he must've spat all over the commentary box's window.

Back
Top Bottom