BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a mark of how interested I was in that Carlton vs St Kilda game, I forgot to even check the final score before going to bed.

Hafey :( so fit as well.

A Richmond legend.

Probably visited every high school in Melbourne at least half a dozen times to speak at school assemblies, always had the audience's attention as well.

Toby Greene has been charged with intentionally causing serious injury, reckless causing injury, affray, assault, assault in company, assault with a weapon, unlawful assault, making threats to inflict serious injury, being drunk in a public place and criminal damage. Fair night out.

Come on Adelaide, kick a bit straighter now and start to give the Pies a scare.

Goals like that one, a perfect example of how shit we are. Why can't we hire a skills coach?

I actually just yelled at the TV "go Vlad's rabble go!" when the Crows got in front.

Haha, typical, give up a very late goal in a quarter. Nobody does it better than we do.

Why not just flood the back 50 when there's 2 minutes to go?

But Alison, DARE TO BEAT THE BEAR!!!

(Don't listen unless you hate life.)

I'm thinking about it after that budget.

It's like the theme song to some over-the-top 80s cartoon.

And now I'm morbidly curious...

Stupid Thursday night game... I forgot to get my tip in (go Pies? :slant: ), and now I'm going to be confused about what day it is.

The crowd drowned out the three quarter time siren, holy shit, as Jenkins strolled into goal!

Holy shit I can't believe the crowd's so loud that not only did nobody hear the siren, but they can't even hear it in the footage to review whether the final goal was before or after the siren went.

GO RABBLE GO!

Charlie Cameron come on down! Our first pick in the Rookie Draft but if you told me he was taken top 10 I would've believed it.

That kid's playing a blinder. Tex doesn't seem to have made much of an impact tonight.

And Collingwood seem to have found a quality talent in Langdon.

I can't believe we Did A Good Thing.

That kid's playing a blinder. Tex doesn't seem to have made much of an impact tonight.

Huh?

For someone who hasn't played AFL footy for over a year I thought his effort was very good. It's going to take him weeks until he's kicking 3 every match.

Awesome work Adelaide, you've made every right-minded footy fan very happy. What an upset and what an immense crowd! :up:

Rabbelaide!!

:lmao:

For someone who hasn't played AFL footy for over a year I thought his effort was very good. It's going to take him weeks until he's kicking 3 every match.

He wasn't much chop in offence until that final quarter - credit him with his attempts and a goal would've brought the house down, but still didn't quite get there.

And saying he's not played AFL level footy for a year doesn't mean much when Charlie Cameron had never played AFL level footy and tore it up. :wink:

To be fair, Tex got the best defender as soon as he got back. Nobody knew what the hell to do with Charlie. :laugh:

Is that's a smile in the AFL thread Vlad? :wink: Nah hats off to you guys once again our multi million dollar goal kicker had a quiet one.

How awesome was the crowd last night? I wish I had gone to the game! (Well at least until half time!)

I'm out of the loop, so I'm glad we have a week off.

Once I move to Cali, watching games will be far more reasonable. Even the latest games will be over before 6. Lately, I've had to stay up to nearly 8 or get up BEFORE the crack of dawn.

Last edited:
Kind of glad I'm going to be out tonight, because I fully expect my lot to get totally flogged by Sydney.

BnLcbUVCAAA0hhn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom