BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The game tonight is happening waaay too late for me to watch it all. Think I'll avoid this thread and torrent it.

I thought the similarity in their respective appearance is obvious enough.

God, McLachlan's interview with Bruce at half time was painful.

And this is the worst game of the year. Who do you barrack for? The umpires?

I hope Travis never gains any knowledge of the existence of this match.

If he didn't keep on getting booed I wouldn't have noticed Daisy playing at all.

Carlton kick 2 goals in 3 quarters, then 7 in one quarter??? Buckley looks infuriated and somehow Carlton made it an okay losing scoreline.

That was just shitty footy all-round. Even Collingwood can't be proud after giving up in the final quarter. Good teams don't let woeful opposition flatter themselves with the final result.

That was just shitty footy all-round. Even Collingwood can't be proud after giving up in the final quarter. Good teams don't let woeful opposition flatter themselves with the final result.

Oh I dunno, giving up a five goal lead at quarter time or giving up but retaining the four points in a shitty last quarter? :wink:

Our last quarters have been terrible all year and we have been found out against the better sides. Still we've beaten the old enemy and that's all that matters.

I went ahead and looked at the score. Glad that's as far as my involvement went.

At least our percentage isn't too fucked and the next couple of matches are pretty manageable. We just have to keep plugging away and get points when we can with all these injuries piling up.

Oh I dunno, giving up a five goal lead at quarter time or giving up but retaining the four points in a shitty last quarter? :wink:

Our last quarters have been terrible all year and we have been found out against the better sides. Still we've beaten the old enemy and that's all that matters.

Haha, well, I was trying to draw out the difference between Collingwood and Hawthorn, not Collingwood and my stupid football team. :wink:

GWS have decided they want to be uncompetitive, some ridiculous umpiring going the way of Port, and the crowd is maybe about 50 people.

Holy fucking shit St Kilda don't try or anything, that's just fine.

Let's see if Adelaide can pummel Melbourne by an even bigger margin.

Back
Top Bottom